How do I open an ODS file on my phone?
ODS files. The ODS files correspond to spreadsheets, then we will use the Google Sheets application. We will have to open it and click, in the upper right corner, on the folder-shaped icon. Now, you just have to select the option ‘Open from Storage’, locate the ODS file and open it normally.
How do I open an ODS file?
Use Excel to open or save a worksheet in the OpenDocument Spreadsheet (. ods) format
- Click File > Open > Computer > Browse.
- To only see files saved in the OpenDocument format, in the file type list (next to the File name box), click OpenDocument Spreadsheet (*. ods).
- Find the file you want to open, and then click Open.
How do I open a file on my iPhone?
Browse and open files and folders Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again. To view recently opened files, tap Recents at the bottom of the screen. To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
Which app opens ODS files?
You can open an ODS file with various spreadsheet applications, including: OpenOffice Calc (cross-platform), Microsoft Excel (cross-platform), LibreOffice (cross-platform), and Google Sheets (Web, iOS, Android, Chrome OS).
How do I convert ODS files to PDF?
Convert ODS to PDF using Microsoft Excel
- Open Microsoft Office Excel and go to File->Open, browse for the ODS file you want converted to PDF and open it.
- Go to File->Print and in the Printer section select novaPDF.
- Before creating the PDF file you can adjust novaPDF’s settings by using the Printer Properties link.
How do I open an ODS file on my iPad?
Open an OpenDocument Format file in Office for iPhone or iPad
- Tap Open.
- Choose the location where your OpenDocument Format file is saved, like OneDrive, SharePoint, DropBox, or your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the OpenDocument Format file to open it.
Where is the Files app on the iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default. Tap the Files icon to open the app. Tap the Search field to search for items by title. Tap a source in the Locations or Favorites sections to browse a particular service or your iPhone.
How do I open ODS files?
Associate the ODS file extension with the correct application. On , right-click on any ODS file and then click “Open with” > “Choose another app”. Now select another program and check the box “Always use this app to open *.ods files”. Update your software that should actually open opendocument (ver 2) spreadsheets.
Is it possible to open an ODS file type from iPhone 6+?
Is it possible to open an ODS file type from my iPhone 6+ with the latest iOS installed? iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2 Other members around the community have suggested you can install apps that can open ODS files, like Doc Reader or Open Reader.
Can I open ODF files on my iPhone?
Office for iPhone and Office for iPad both now support opening Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files saved in the OpenDocument Format (.odt, .ods, and .odp). You can now open ODF files in your Office apps and convert them to editable Microsoft OOXML files (.docx, .xlsx, and .pptx).
How do I convert ODS to xls?
Select the ODS file you want to convert. Browse your files in the file navigator window, and click the ODS file you want to convert to XLS. Click Open in the file navigator window. This will upload the selected ODS file to the converter website.