How do I get my iPhone playlists on my Mac?
Sync music to your device
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Click Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
How do I sync playlists from iPhone to computer?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Why are my playlists not showing in Apple Music on Mac?
Make sure that you’re signed in with the Apple ID and password that you use with Apple Music and to make purchases from the iTunes Store. Check to see if your Apple Music subscription is active. Check to see if the purchases are hidden, then unhide them.
Can you sync Music from iPhone to Mac?
If you connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your Mac, you can transfer and update items between your Mac and your device. Connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable.
Why is my iPhone Music not syncing with my Mac?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How do I transfer playlists from iPhone to iTunes on Mac?
Select the playlist you want on the iPhone then right click – Export… Save it as . xml file on the desktop. Then iTunes menu File > Library > Import playlist.
How do you sync iPhone with Macbook?
Set up syncing between your Mac and iPhone
- Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books).
- Select “Sync [content type] onto [device name].”
Why can’t I see my iPhone playlists in iTunes?
Click the iPhone device button (if the iPhone won’t connect to iTunes, check how to fix it with online guides), click “My Music Playlists” then you can find your iPhone playlists showing up in iTunes.
How to make a playlist on Apple Music?
In the Apple Music app, find a song. Press and hold on the song. Or if you’re on a computer, hover your pointer over the song and click the more button . From the menu that appears, choose “Add to a Playlist.” Tap or click “New Playlist.” Give your playlist a name.
How to transfer music and playlists from iPhone to a Mac?
How to Transfer Music and Playlists from iPhone to a Mac Instantly 1 Step 1: Run iTransfer and connect iPhone to Mac#N#Open up the program on your Mac (iMac, MacBook, Mac Mini, etc), you will… 2 Step 2: Select music and playlists from “Music” window and export to Mac More
How to share Apple Music playlists with friends?
Create and share Apple Music playlists. Create playlists with music from the Apple Music catalog or your own collection, then share your playlists with friends. Or if someone sent you a playlist, you can save it. In the Apple Music app, find a song.
How do I add a playlist to my library on Android?
At the bottom of your screen, tap Library. Tap Playlists. Tap New Playlist. Give your playlist a name, then tap Add Music. Search for music that you want to add, tap it, then tap Done. On Android, tap Done . Tap Done or Done . You can also touch and hold a song, album, or playlist.