How do I find my LexisNexis registration code?
(1) Go to www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool. (2) Click on the “Forgot your Custom ID?” link. for finding out your custom ID. If you still have your 7-character LexisNexis ID, click the link to access the registration system to view your Custom ID (directions below).
How do I find books on LexisNexis?
LexisNexis Digital Library offers e-book versions of titles published by LexisNexis. Read books in your browser or download the Digital Library app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. After downloading the app, enter the Library Code campbell to complete your app profile.
Is there a free version of LexisNexis?
Gain access to local news, global news, company & executive data, and legal content instantly with our free 7-day trial—no credit card required.
How do I register with LexisNexis?
Click the red Register for Lexis+® button located on the Law School Home Page or go to http://register.lexisnexis.com.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter Middle Name (optional).
- Enter your Last name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter the Registration Code as provided by the school or Account Representative.
How do I download books on LexisNexis?
Downloading an eBook to a Computer
- Click Sign In.
- Enter Email address and Password then click Login.
- Click My Account.
- Click Download Center.
- Click Download next to the eBook you want to download.
- Click Download.
- Click Save.
- Choose the location where your want to save the eBook.
Does LexisNexis have books?
Our entire catalog of over 3800+ eBooks is available for purchase on the LexisNexis Store. Search for a specific title or browse by category, practice area, jurisdiction, or content type. You also may call 800.223. 1940 or contact your LexisNexis representative to place an order for you.
How many cases are on LexisNexis?
Lexis is the best place to start state case law research with more than 60,000 trusted legal, news and public records sources. Unlock a world-leading content collection—with resources that help you practice more efficiently, improve client outcomes and add more value.
How do I download LexisNexis cases?
- Click the Download icon.
- Enter the range of the documents from the results list under Document Structure.
- Select the options under Document Structure and Formatting.
- Under Download Specs, select the Document Format and other options for the download file.
- Click Download.
Who can get a LexisNexis account?
Q. Who are your customers? Examples of LexisNexis customers include law enforcement agencies, federal homeland security departments, banking and financial services companies and insurance carriers, legal professionals, and state and local governments.