Why do you want to work at this company answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
How do you answer salary question?
How to Answer, ‘What’s Your Expected Salary?’
- Research the market and salary trends.
- Consider giving a salary range, not a number.
- Diplomatically turn the question around.
- Now it’s time to give a number, not a range.
- Always be truthful.
- What to do after you’ve settled on salary.
How do you answer what will you bring to this position?
Follow these tips when describing what skills you can bring to the company:
- Research the company before your interview. Before your interview, spend some time researching the company.
- Show them what makes you unique.
- Focus on key requirements for the job.
- Keep your answer concise.
- Know what traits employers look for.
What can you see yourself 5 years from now?
How to answer “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
- Think about how your goals fit with the job description.
- Envision the experiences related to this position that you’d like to have on your resume in five years.
- Reflect on your interests and how they might evolve in this role.
What is your career plan?
A career plan is a practical strategy that allows you to determine your skills and interests, set career goals, and put actions in place that will help you reach them. It’s a continuous process, and it includes an overview of: Your current skills and experience.
Why do you want this job answer for fresher?
Sir, ” I am a fresher so I will be more dedicated to my work adaptable and also hardworking. And I had a dream of working with a successful and reputed organization. As a fresher this is an good opportunity for start my carrier and utilizing my skills. So I need one chance to serve your company.
Why are you here for this job?
The hiring manager wants to: Learn about your career goals and how this position fits into your plan. Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the job and will be motivated to perform if hired. Find out what you know about the company, industry, position (and if you took the time to research)
How do you answer the position applied for?
Always list your “position desired”. Do not leave this question blank or use “any” or “open.” If you’re answering a job ad or looking for a specific position, enter that job title. If you are not applying for a specific position, enter the name of the department in which you wish to work.
What is your motivation for applying for this job?
A good answer to any interview question is succinct and makes use of telling detail. Whatever you say about your motivation, you need to back it up with examples from your studies, work experience and/or extracurricular activities, and it should relate to the skills and aptitudes required for the job you’re going for.
What is your goal answer?
Let’s have a look at some sample answers: I just want to have a good job, a job I enjoy doing, and be happy in my life outside of work. My goal is to be a good colleague and employee, and to earn a decent salary that will allow me to support my family and the people I love.