Who is most popular on DeviantArt?
Yuumei is recognised as deviantART’s most watched and notable Deviant, with more than 300,000 watchers and twelve DD’s , receiving at least one Daily Deviation every single year since 2007. As well as specializing in digital art, she also tends to work with clay.
What is the new DeviantArt?
Now, after its acquisition by the website-building platform Wix in 2017, the site’s perennial army-green design is being revamped with a sleek new layout called DeviantArt Eclipse. “The aim is to be DeviantArt for the next 10 years, not the past 20,” Sotira says.
How do I get more watchers on DeviantArt?
Five basic tips to get your Art some Attention, Appreciation & Audience on deviantART
- Submit art regularly. Try to find a balance between quality and quantity.
- Present yourself professionally.
- Go to the Forum.
- Perhaps the most important of all: browse art and comment on it.
What are watchers on deviantART?
On DeviantArt, to “Watch” someone is to follow their work. Simple as that! Watch is the place to find anything those you watch upload to DA. It’s also where you can find new people to follow and manage your watch list.
How do I get more watchers on deviantART?
How do you get popular on deviantART?
Participate. Join in with contests that are run by the admins or even contests held by other members of the site. Groups are another great way to gain exposure on deviantART. Join and submit artwork to groups and comment/favorite other members’ artwork.
What can I use instead of DeviantArt?
Best Sites Like DeviantArt
- Behance. Behance is a platform that allows you to showcase your designs and find inspiration for your own project.
- Dribbble. Dribbble is very popular among graphic designers.