Who has covered Dylan songs?
10 of the best Bob Dylan covers of all time, from Adele to Simply…
- Adele – ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- George Harrison – ‘If Not for You’
- The Byrds – ‘Mr Tambourine Man’
- Norah Jones – ‘I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight’
- Magnet – ‘Lay Lady Lay’
- Sam Cooke – ‘Blowin’ in the Wind’
- Jimi Hendrix – ‘All Along the Watchtower’
How many Dylan songs have been covered?
In a 2006 interview with Jonathan Lethem, Dylan himself put it well: “My old songs, they’ve got something—I agree, they’ve got something! I think my songs have been covered—maybe not as much as ‘White Christmas’ or ‘Stardust,’ but there’s a list of over 5,000 recordings.
What song of Dylan’s did the man in black cover?
“Man in the Long Black Coat” is a song written and performed by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released in 1989 as the fifth track on his album Oh Mercy….Man in the Long Black Coat.
|“Man in the Long Black Coat”|
|Song by Bob Dylan|
Did Bob Dylan do any covers?
Bob Dylan may well be one of the most covered artists in modern music, his unique style conversely providing itself as the perfect blank canvas for many artists. However, that hasn’t encouraged him to do too much of his own covering over the years.
How many covers did Bob Dylan do?
Artists covered by Bob Dylan
|The Anglin Twins (Jack and Jim)||135|
|Bob Dylan & The Band||113|
Who sings the man in the long black coat?
Bob DylanMan in the Long Black Coat / Artist
Is Black Rider about death?
Screen Rant named it one of the “10 Saddest Songs of 2020 That We Couldn’t Stop Listening To” and interpreted the song’s subject to be death.
What song is sung more than any other in the world?
“Auld Lang Syne” has been translated into many languages, and the song is widely sung all over the world.
What is Dylan’s most covered song?
1. ‘All Along The Watchtower’ – Jimi Hendrix. It simply had to be. When Bob Dylan claims your version of his song is the ultimate on, the definitive rendition of the number, then you know you did something right.