What potato side goes with ribs?
Mashed Sweet Potatoes You’ve got the sweetness from the potatoes balanced by spice, along with the savory butter. Just be sure to serve it with some good ribs so it doesn’t steal the show!
What to serve as sides for ribs?
11 Sizzling Sides to Serve with BBQ Ribs
- Collard Greens.
- Mac and cheese.
- Herbed potato salad.
- Corn fritters.
- Cheese grits.
- Corn with basil butter.
- Corn and tomato coleslaw.
- Spicy jicama salad.
What goes with ribs for dinner?
16 Delectable Sides for Ribs
- 01 of 16. Crockpot Baked Beans.
- 02 of 16. Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- 03 of 16. Easy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole.
- 04 of 16. Black Bean and Mango Salad.
- 05 of 16. Dill Potatoes Grilled in a Packet.
- 06 of 16. Italian Pasta Salad.
- 07 of 16. Classic Wedge Salad.
- 08 of 16. Southern Hush Puppies.
What do you serve at a BBQ?
Some of these are great appetizers while you’re waiting for the grill, too.
- Potato Salad.
- Pasta Salad.
- Corn on the Cob.
- Watermelon, Berries, and Other Summer Fruits.
- Cut Vegetables for Dipping.
- Tortilla or Potato Chips.
- Dinner Rolls, Tortillas, or Pitas.
How many ribs should I make per person?
If you are planning on making the ribs the main part of your meal, here is a rough guide: Count on half a rack, or six ribs per person if you are serving baby back ribs. Aim for four or five ribs per guest if you are serving spare ribs. Plan for two or three ribs per guest if you are cooking up beef back ribs.
What sides do you bring to a cookout?
The Definitive Ranking of Cookout Sides
- A Big Bag of Chips. It sounds so simple.
- Watermelon. Chop it up and put it on a bowl.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Corn on the Cob.
- Fruit Salad.
- Baked Beans.
Are Costco ribs pork or beef?
The Costco Kirkland Signature Seasoned Pork Back Ribs! We enjoyed these over the Easter weekend!
What are some good side dishes to serve with ribs?
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup. Let’s start with a soup that’s not only delicious but also provides some nice contrast to the richness of a short rib.
What are the best potatoes for prime rib?
What goes with ribs side dishes?
Potato salad. Let’s kick things off with a classic for backyard barbecues!
What to serve with ribs?
What To Serve With BBQ Ribs. Leafy green or chopped salad with fresh herbs and sweet cherry tomatoes for extra flavor. Potato salad. Any variety of pasta salad. Hush puppies. Potato chips, French fries or even sweet potato fries. Fresh fruit salad or mango salad. Baked Russet potatoes or sweet potatoes. Coleslaw.