What is the error code for duplicate entry?
1062 – Duplicate Entry And when you are trying to insert a new row, ignore the primary key column or insert NULL value to primary key. You may assigned a column as unique and trying to insert a new row with already existing value for that column will produce this error.
How do I change my HTTP status code?
Can we change the status code of a HTTP request?
- Enable SSL Proxying for testing domains.
- Right click URL → Select Tools → Select Breakpoint.
- Uncheck Request box for modifying Response only.
- New Matching Rules is added after hitting Done button.
- Go to tab Other → change the status code as we want.
How do I send HTTP status code in REST API?
Change the HTTP Status Code of a REST API
- Go to Manage Dependencies… and add the SetStatusCode action of the HTTPRequestHandler extension.
- Use the SetStatusCode action in your REST API Method or callback flow right before the end node.
- Set its “StatusCode” property to the desired status code.
What is the category of 5xx HTTP codes belongs to?
5xx – Server Error This group of HTTP status codes indicates that the server is aware that it is on error or is incapable of performing the request. The server response usually includes an explanation of the error situation and if it is a temporary or permanent condition.
What is a 412 error?
The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 412 Precondition Failed client error response code indicates that access to the target resource has been denied.
What is a status code 200?
The HTTP 200 OK success status response code indicates that the request has succeeded. A 200 response is cacheable by default. The meaning of a success depends on the HTTP request method: GET : The resource has been fetched and is transmitted in the message body.
What are the different HTTP status codes?
HTTP response status codes
- Informational responses ( 100 – 199 )
- Successful responses ( 200 – 299 )
- Redirection messages ( 300 – 399 )
- Client error responses ( 400 – 499 )
- Server error responses ( 500 – 599 )
How to prevent duplicates from being detected in web API?
The match codes used to detect duplicates are calculated synchronously regardless of the value passed in this parameter. Use preference header MSCRM.SuppressDuplicateDetection and set its value to false in the Web API request.
What is the correct response to a duplicate request?
Status Code 304 Not Modified would also make an acceptable response to a duplicate request. This is similar to processing a header of If-None-Match using an entity tag. In my opinion, @Piskvor’s answer is the more obvious choice to what I perceive is the intent of the original question, but I have an alternative that is also relevant.
What is duplicate code and how to avoid it?
What is duplicate code? Duplicate code as the name suggests is a repetition of a line or a block of code in the same file or sometimes in the same local environment. People might consider code duplication acceptable but in reality, it poses greater problems to your software than what you may have thought.
How do I detect duplicate data in a POST request?
For detailed information about detecting duplicate data using code, see Detect duplicate data using code Use MSCRM.SuppressDuplicateDetection header during POST request, to detect creation of a duplicate record of an existing record.