What is a private SMS?
Private Message Box keeps secure all your SMS, MMS and Call-Logs of private contacts. You can hide your text from unauthorized access. Your privacy is our high priority objective. Nobody knows about your texts even if he has full access of device.
How do I make my messages private?
If you want to hide your texts from the home screen, here’s what to do:
- Open the Messaging app on your phone.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Tap on In-app notification settings.
- Toggle the switch next to Preview new messages so that it turns off.
How do you hide your contacts in messages?
Hide text messages by turning on “Silent” notifications
- From your phone’s home screen, swipe down from the top to open the notification shade.
- Long press the notification from a specific contact you want to hide and select “Silent”
- Go to Settings > Apps & NOtifications > Notifications > NOtifications on Lock screen.
How do you hide messages from one person?
How do I retrieve deleted messages on handcent?
Please launch the handcent app go to More>>Trash box and long press the message thread or single messages in the thread and the restore menu will show up.
How do you hide a contact?
Hide a contact
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Hangouts app .
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap New Conversation.
- Find the person you want to hide.
- Touch & hold their name, then tap Hide contact.
How do I silence individual contacts on Android?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Can someone hack into my phone and send text messages?
One way that hackers are able to access your phone is to get you to click on infected links in text messages and emails. However, that’s not always necessary. The very sophisticated hackers can use zero-click hacks that don’t require you to do anything to activate the attack.
How to set up private box on go SMS Pro?
Step 1: Download and install Go SMS Pro from Google Play Store. After configuring the app on first use, you will be able to access all your existing message threads in the Go SMS inbox. Step 2: Before we start using private box on Go SMS Pro, we will need to configure it. Open the app menu and navigate to the Services tab.
How to receive private SMS from secured contacts?
From now on, whenever you receive a SMS from a secured contact, you will get a private contact notification alert. Clicking on it to will open the SMS provided you entered the correct password. You can also see all the messages in the private box from Menu—>Services—>Private box.
How to hide SMS on Android from prying eyes?
To make a message public again, long touch the contact thread in the private box and select Move out of private box. To conclude, all I’d say is that if you have an urge to hide SMS on your Android from the prying eyes of people around you, Go SMS private box is one of the most secure methods to do so.
What is private message box in WhatsApp?
Worried on messages from one friend checked by others, then Private Message Box is for you. It saves SMS/MMS/Call Logs of secret contacts behind PIN pad. Block incoming calls from specific contacts. Hide app icon from app list.