What does sexually desirable mean?
1. sexually attractive – capable of arousing desire; “the delectable Miss Haynes” delectable. desirable – worth having or seeking or achieving; “a desirable job”; “computer with many desirable features”; “a desirable outcome”
What is the difference between essential and desirable skills?
The main difference between essential and desirable that the term essential refers to minimum qualifications that are necessary for a job, while the term desirable refers to non-essential, but preferred qualifications.
How do you demonstrate skills on an application?
Be a STAR: presenting examples to back up your skills
- Situation – Set the scene. Describe the situation or problem.
- Task – Outline the task required to solve the issue or problem.
- Action – Explain what you actually did.
- Result – Describe the outcome and the difference it made.
How do you write a criteria?
Each criterion should be addressed individually. You can use the exact wording of the selection criteria as the heading. Under each heading, write one to two paragraphs explaining how you demonstrate the skill. Your writing should be clear, concise, and specific to the criterion.
What do I put for desired job title?
How to answer “What is your desired job title?”
- Think about what you really want to do.
- Tailor your answer to fit the interview.
- Don’t be afraid to be ambitious with your answer.
- Consider listing several job titles.
- Put “lead” or “senior” in front of the job title you are applying for.
Should you apply for a job if you don’t have all the qualifications?
If you can make a case for many of the core requirements and the job is attractive, then you should consider applying. Employers are more likely to consider candidates who don’t possess the preferred qualities than job seekers without the required skills or knowledge.
What are 3 sources of values?
Sources of values are;
- Family: Family is a great source of values.
- Friends & peers: Friends and peers play a vital role in achieving values.
- Community or society: As a part of society, a person leams values from society or different groups of society.
What do you write in a person specification?
A person specification more fully describes the type of person who is most likely to be able to do the job satisfactorily. It include a person’s education and qualifications, relevant training and personal stand out qualities.
What are the six types of values?
Six Types of Human Values
- Individualistic Values. The most inherent value of a person is individualistic which means valuing the self over anything else in the world.
- Family Values.
- Professional Values.
- National Values.
- Moral Values.
- Spiritual Values.
What is desirable value?
Values are basic and fundamental beliefs that guide or motivate attitudes or actions. They help us to determine what is important to us. Values in a narrow sense is that which is good, desirable, or worthwhile. Values are the motive behind purposeful action. They are the ends to which we act and come in many forms.
What are the 3 types of values?
The Three Types of Values Students Should Explore
- Character Values. Character values are the universal values that you need to exist as a good human being.
- Work Values. Work values are values that help you find what you want in a job and give you job satisfaction.
- Personal Values.
What means desirable?
adjective. worth having or wanting; pleasing, excellent, or fine: a desirable apartment. arousing desire or longing: a desirable man or woman. advisable; recommendable: a desirable law.
Should you apply if you don’t have experience?
Ultimately, experts agree that even if you don’t have the required numbers of years of experience, it is still worth applying for the position—within reason, of course. “But if you have one to two years of experience and they are looking for three to five, that doesn’t rule you out, and you could be just as qualified.”
How do you answer a selection criteria with no experience?
Show how you have learned something similar in the past. Give examples of how you are able to pick up the skills / knowledge / experience you are missing in a very quick timeframe. State that there will be a limited training liability on part of the organisation if you are successful gaining the position.
What does desirable but not essential mean?
Those measures are desirable, however not essential. Meaning that you don’t need it but it would be nice to have it. Those measures are desirable, if not essential. Meaning that some measures are probably necessary, nevertheless there could still be doubt if all are needed.
What is the example of desirable?
Desirable changes are those changes which we want to occur. These changes are useful for us. For example : ripening of fruits , germination of seeds , change in season etc. Non desirable or Undesirable changes are those changes which we do not want to take place.
What is desirable criteria?
Desirable criteria are those that enhance a person’s capacity to do the job. These are usually not listed as essential because it is expected that they can be acquired once in employment. For example, while specific knowledge of the University and its environment could be of benefit, it can also be learnt.
What is a sentence for desirable?
Examples of desirable in a Sentence Adjective The house is in a highly desirable location. The new stove has many desirable features.
What is a spoken word in a sentence?
a word that is spoken aloud. 1. The spoken word is immediate but lacks permanence. She combines visual images and the spoken word to great effect in her presentations.
What is another word for desirable?
In this page you can discover 52 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for desirable, like: beneficial, welcome, alluring, useful, expedient, good, advisable, pleasing, charming, fit and acceptable.
How do you respond to a selection criteria?
How to write key selection criteria
- Step 1: brainstorm key words and ideas. Copy and paste the criteria from the position description into a new document.
- Step 2: write a statement using the SAO approach. Write a statement under each criterion of 60 to 120 words using the SAO approach:
- Step 3: proofread your statements.
How do you write a good selection criteria?
When addressing Selection Criteria it is important to consider the following steps:
- Create a new document.
- Read the Selection Criteria carefully.
- Address each Selection Criteria individually.
- Break the Key Selection Criteria into key points.
- Support your claims with evidence.
- Use active verbs.
- Use good English.
What is key selection criteria example?
Here are some examples of selection criteria: Ability to work in a team and in a collaborative environment. Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to demonstrate a high level of effective team management.
How do you write a cover letter for a highschool student?
High School Cover Letter Template
- Choose the right high school cover letter format.
- Create a professional cover letter header.
- Open with a personal greeting and a compelling first paragraph.
- Show that you’re the perfect candidate.
- Explain why you want in.
- Make an offer and include a call to action.
What is a desirable woman?
The dictionaries define “Desirable” as “worth having or wanting; pleasant, excellent or fine.” Any man or woman who has dreamed of a future has probably created an image of what he or she would desire most in their partner. And most women have probably wished to be more desirable at some point.