What can I say instead of thank you?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
Can I say thank you too?
As Richard Urwin says, you can’t say thank you too often! If both you and the other person have mutually done something nice for one another, then “Thank you too” is good. If you alone have done the favour, then “You’re welcome” is better.
How do you reply to a LinkedIn message?
These tips will help you properly answer each and every time:
- Message as if the entire world is having an amazing day.
- Keep it short and sweet and get to the point.
- Make sure your LinkedIn messages are easy to read.
- Never write like a spam message template.
- Make sure your message has a cool factor to it.
How do you thank someone with a word?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you acknowledge someone on LinkedIn?
To send Kudos:
- Navigate to the profile of the LinkedIn member you’d like to recognize.
- Click the More…
- Select Give Kudos from the dropdown.
- In the Select kudos award pop-up window, select a kudos award from the options provided.
- Click Next.
How do you reply to Thanks anyway?
4 Answers. “Thanks anyways” and “thank you anyways” are both perfectly acceptable (although the former is slightly more common than the latter). You could also use phrases such as “I appreaciate your help,” or “thanks for trying.” There is no specific phrase I can think of reserved for this scenario, though.
How do you say thank you on LinkedIn?
4 ways to say thanks on LinkedIn
- Include a nice message when you add them as a LinkedIn connection. Only your colleague will see this message, so it’s a great way to privately show your appreciation.
- Give Kudos.
- Give skill endorsements.
- Give recommendations.
How do you write appreciation on LinkedIn?
Open your LinkedIn app on iOS or Android and tap on the ribbon icon in the share box at the top of your feed. Select a connection or multiple people to send kudos to teams big or small. Choose from the 10 kudos categories, like “Team Player,” “Amazing Mentor,” or “Inspirational Leader.”
Is it rude to say you’re welcome?
She explained that “you’re welcome”—a phrase that is meant to be courteous—is sometimes perceived as insincere or snarky. When the phrase is exclaimed in the absence of thanks, as comedians have made popular, it is obviously rude. When used graciously, “you’re welcome” is a perfectly polite form of expression.
How do you say you’re welcome professionally in an email?
Let’s try it:
- Thank you. You’re welcome. Happy to help.
- Thanks so much. No prob. I know you’d do the same for me.
- I appreciate your time. No worries. Glad I could help.
How do you express your gratitude?
8 Creative Ways to Express Gratitude
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm. There’s nothing wrong with a little hyperbole.
- 2 Vary your vocabulary.
- 3 Get specific.
- 4 Make it public.
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them.
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter.
- 7 Give them extra encouragement.
- 8 Get deep.
How do you respond to a job posting?
Dear (Employer), I would like to follow up with you about a resume and cover letter sent to you last week for the Senior Software Engineer position. I’m very interested in the position and am available for an interview at your convenience. Show enthusiasm (but not desperation) when following up.
How do you respond to a job posting on LinkedIn?
I’m interested in [company’s] open [job title] role, would be interested in [hearing more about the opportunity, learning the specifics of the role, applying formally]. I’d love to get your thoughts on [your experience at the company, what the team is specifically looking for, why you felt I’d be a great fit].
How do you respond when someone connects you on LinkedIn?
How to Send a “Thank You” Message After Connecting on LinkedIn
- Make it About Them. The ”thank you” message is essentially there to build relationships and strengthen them for the future.
- Focus on the Value That You Can Give.
- Personalize Your Message.
- Keep It Short.
- Share Something That You Have in Common.
- Best Practices with LinkedIn “Thank You” Messages After Connecting.
What can you say instead of No worries?
other words for no worries
- forget it.
- it’s nothing.
- my pleasure.
- no problem.
- not at all.
- you are welcome.
Do you say you’re welcome after thank you?
Responding to “Thank You” In its simplest form, “you’re welcome” is used as a polite way to respond to a person who thanks you after you have helped them or complimented them.
How do I respond to a professional email response?
Reply Email Samples for Different Situations (Several Examples)
- Be clear and direct in your email replies, and avoid being ambiguous. That means, you should know what you want to say; and say it with the shortest possible words.
- Make your replies one-to-one.
- Keep it Short, Simple and Sweet (KISSS).
How do you acknowledge a message?
Acknowledge promptly that you received a message. If no particular response is required, just say “thanks.” If you own an “action item” but can’t get to it for a while, let the sender know you saw the message and estimate when you expect to reply.
How do I acknowledge receipt of a document?
Some phrases you can use include:
- I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the following documents…
- I am acknowledging receipt of…
- We will make sure that the person responsible receives these materials immediately upon returning to the office.
Where should use thanks and thank you?
what is difference between thanks and thank you ?and when we use them? “Thanks” is more of an informal way of saying it whereas “Thank you” would be more formal. You can also think of it as “Thanks” is “slang”, and can be used with family and friends and “Thank you” should be used with all other people.
How do you respond to a thank you email?
- Thank you for your immediate response.
- We received your email and want to thank you for your quick reply!
- Thank you for your quick response.
- I am thankful for your timely feedback as it helps us keep the project on schedule.
- Thank you for replying quickly!
- Thank you for your timely response!
How do you write an Acknowledgement reply email?
Simple Email Acknowledgement Reply This kind of emails may end with, “Please acknowledge receipt of this message”, “Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email” or “Please acknowledge receipt of this email”. Simple Email Acknowledgement for job applicants: Dear Kentura, This is to confirm I have received this email.
How do I write an Acknowledgement receipt?
How to create an acknowledgment receipt
- Use a company letterhead. Use electronic or paper letterhead.
- Write acknowledgment statement. Referring to the document by name, version number if applicable and state that the recipient has received the document.
- Sign and date.
- Explain the next step.
- Provide contact information.
How do you use thank you?
- Thank you for + -ing form. Thank you for or thanks for can be followed by the -ing form:
- Thank you as a noun. We can use thank you as a noun, often with big:
- Thank as a verb. We can use thank as a verb, always with an object and often with for + noun and for + -ing:
- Thank God.
- Thanks to.
Is it Thank you all or thank you everyone?
All of them are correct. ‘Thank you, everyone’ is a bit more formal. The other two (thanks to all, or thanks all) are more informal. They’re all correct, but in different situations.
How do you write a formal Acknowledgement?
- Name and details of the person who is sending the letter.
- Name and details of the person/company to whom the letter is been sent (recipient)
- Date of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- The subject of the letter stating the reason for writing it.
- Statement of confirmation of receipt of the item.
How do you write the best thank you note ever?
How to Write a Thank You Note
- Express your gratitude and name the gift or action you received.
- Write a sentence or two about how you benefited from the gift or actions.
- Conclude by mentioning the next time you hope to speak to or visit with the other person.
How do you thank everyone for their support?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
Which is correct thanks or thank you?
“Thanks” is slightly more informal, but otherwise, they both mean the same, a statement of gratitude. Although they’re both correct, they have a difference. Hence, the today’s expression, “Thanks, Jim”. “Thank you”, the “thank” is a verb, and is actually a shortening of the phrase “I thank you”.