What can I do with plastic strawberry baskets?
Put Plastic Berry Baskets To Work
- Turn them into candy boxes or gift boxes by weaving pretty ribbons through them.
- Use them as a doll playpen.
- Let your child’s teddy bear wear one as a space helmet for galactic journeys.
What can I do with empty berry baskets?
Take plastic berry containers, for example….Save Empty Berry Containers for Bonus Storage
- Store markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
- Store other craft supplies, such as pom-poms or sticker sheets.
- Organize random cords and cables.
- Protect items, such as sandwiches, that can get squished in a cooler.
What are berry baskets made of?
This container is made entirely of recycled pulp to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic products. Since it is compostable, it makes a great eco-friendly addition to your green business.
How can I reuse plastic containers?
60 Ways to Reuse Plastic Bottles
- Bird Feeder. Making a bird feeder is easy!
- Terrarium. This one is such a fun activity for kids!
- Egg Yolk Sucker. This little food hack is a game changer!
- Bottle Top Bag Seal. You can use this trick for just about anything.
- Piggy Bank.
- Watering Containers.
- Hanging Basket.
- Pencil Case.
What is a swill basket?
Share: Oak swill baskets are traditionally made in the Lake District and for centuries were part of a large coppice industry in the oak woods of the Furness Fells. They are strong, durable, oval baskets made by hand weaving thin strips of coppiced oak around a hazel rim.
What are berry baskets called?
A punnet is a small box or square basket for the gathering, transport and sale of fruit and vegetables, typically for small berries susceptible to bruising, spoiling and squashing that are therefore best kept in small rigid containers. Punnets serve also as a rough measure for a quantity of irregular sized fruits.
What are berry baskets for?
Berry baskets add a colorful accent to all kitchen countertops and dining tables. On top of that, they keep your fruits and vegetables clean, hygienic, and fresh for a long time. Therefore, if you are looking for a brand new and stylish addition to stock your berries, we have some amazing suggestions.
What can I do with empty plastic fruit containers?
How to reuse plastic clamshell fruit containers
- Cut off the lid and use the bottom for seedling planters (keep the lid to slide underneath and catch water)
- Blueberry containers would make a nice half or mini sandwich container in a lunch box.
- Try using them in a child’s art project, like this “stained glass” hanging.
How can I reuse plastic containers at home?
Here are 10 innovative ways in which you can help reuse/recycle plastic bottles in your household!
- DIY Zipper Supply Cases.
- A Soda Bottle Sprinkler.
- DIY Plastic Bottle Plant Holder.
- Upcycle Laundry Detergent Bottles Into a Watering Can.
- Wall hanging bottle garden.
- Create a Piggy Bank Made From a Reused Plastic Bottle.