What book sold the most copies in 2014?
The Fault in Our Stars
In fact, per Nielsen, the only adult title to sell more than one million print copies last year was Killing Patton, the fourth book in Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard’s Killing series….FREE E-NEWSLETTERS.
|Title||The Fault in Our Stars (trade paper)|
What is the worlds best-selling book of all time?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What are New York Times all time best sellers?
Hardcover Fiction best sellers.
Why are there so many New York Times bestsellers?
The New York Times Best Sellers are up-to-date and authoritative lists of the most popular books in the United States, based on sales in the past week, including fiction, non-fiction, paperbacks
What is the best selling car in New York?
– I’m a 4th generation New Yorker who has been obsessed with food ever since my highchair. – I’m also a food and travel writer who regularly dines out in all five boroughs. – From dives to white-tablecloths, these are some of the best places to eat in New York City.
What are the top 5 best selling books?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot