What are some good chemistry questions?
- Are two atoms of the same element identical?
- Can water stay liquid below zero degrees Celsius?
- Can you light diamond on fire?
- How bad of an alcoholic do you have to be to have your brain affected?
- How can glass be a liquid if it’s so hard?
- How do I know if something is an acid so I can avoid eating it?
How do I prepare for Chemistry quiz?
Get to the exam early enough that you have time to get organized and relax.
- Write Down What You Know. Don’t risk drawing a blank when confronted with a calculation!
- Read the Instructions. Read the instructions for the test!
- Preview the Test.
- Read Each Question Completely.
- Answer Questions You Know.
- Show Your Work.
What are basic chemistry questions?
Top Ten Chemistry Questions and Answers
- What Is an Acid? Put simply, an acid is any substance that has pH of less than 7.
- What Are Atoms?
- What Is the Periodic Table?
- What Is the Reactivity Series?
- How Do Glow Sticks Glow?
- How Do You Get Different Coloured Fireworks?
- What Is an Alloy?
- How Does a Match Light?
Where can I ask chemistry questions and get answers?
Here are some options you can try:
- About Chemistry on Facebook: This is the Facebook page for the About.com Chemistry site (now ThoughtCo Chemistry).
- Ask a Chemistry Question—Yahoo Answers: The upside of using Yahoo Answers is that you might actually find the answer to the exact problem you’re trying to solve.
Is there a chemistry app?
Chemistry & Periodic Table. The Chemistry application allows you to discover chemical reactions and to solve the chemical equations with one or multiple unknown variables. The app can find the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, it helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry.
Can an electron be seen?
Even if we use an optical microscope which cannot see features smaller than about 200 nanometers. Just for comparison, an atom of carbon has a diameter of 0.34 nanometers. It is not even closer to the ‘size’ of an electron and hence, we cannot ‘see’ an electron.
Who discovered atom?
The idea that everything is made of atoms was pioneered by John Dalton (1766-1844) in a book he published in 1808. He is sometimes called the “father” of atomic theory, but judging from this photo on the right “grandfather” might be a better term.
What are good chemistry questions?
Good Chemistry‘s pioneering category system helps people thoughtfully navigate the diverse world of cannabis in many ways across many levels of experience. Read More . Amplify. Relax. Relieve. Sleep. Amplify. Perception – Creativity – Pleasure . May help you feel euphoric and energized.
How to get mastering chemistry answers?
Get immediate feedback and hints to pinpoint areas for improvement and get back on track To experience Mastering chemistry you’ll need these 3 things to get started Pearson course ID
Where to find chemistry answers?
Find Test Answers. Anthropology (9929) Biology (1516) Business (23373) Chemistry (2281) Communication (1872) Computer (24036) Economics (6122) Education (4215)
What are some facts about chemistry?
Atomic number (number of protons in the nucleus): 98