What are 5 good synonyms?
- adj.pleasant, fine.
- adj.moral, virtuous.
- adj.competent, skilled.
- adj.useful, adequate.
- adj.reliable; untainted.
- adj.kind, giving.
- adj.authentic, real.
What is another word for Have a great day?
Synonyms for Have a nice day
- have a good day.
- have a good one.
- all the best.
- have a great day.
- have a lovely day.
- good afternoon.
- bye. int.
- have a wonderful day.
What is a synonym for good?
SYNONYMS. enjoyable, pleasant, agreeable, pleasing, pleasurable, delightful, great, nice, lovely, amusing, diverting, jolly, merry, lively, festive, cheerful, convivial, congenial, sociable. informal super, fantastic, fabulous, fab, terrific, glorious, grand, magic, out of this world, cool.
How do I write a cover letter for a construction manager?
Cover Letter Tips State why you’re excited about the job and the company, and how the job matches your career goals. In one or two paragraphs, connect your past accomplishments with the requirements listed in the job description. Focus on your most relevant experience, qualifications and skills.
What are the most positive words?
Top 25 Positive Words In English
- Laughter. Laughter is the sound of someone laughing.
- Unconditional. Unconditional means there are no conditions attached.
- Smiling. Smiling is laughing in a smaller, quieter way.
- Hope. Hope is the expectation that something will happen.
How do you say you are a good team player on a resume?
5. Include team player phrases
- Embraces teamwork.
- Team-player who can also work independently.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoys working closely with others.
- Team-oriented personality.
- Dedicated team-member.
- Team leader.
What is a good word for team player?
other words for team player
How do I write a cover letter for a project proposal?
How do I write a proposal cover letter?
- Request your dollar amount and introduce your project in the first sentence.
- Describe how your project and/or organization will further the foundation’s mission.
- Reference your most recent contact with the foundation.
- List the proposal’s contents.
- Give contact details in case the funder wants additional information.
What’s a better way to say works well with others?
What is another word for one who works well with others?
|team player||dedicated team member|
|team-oriented worker||one who collaborates well with others|
|one who embraces teamwork||one who communicates well with others|