How do you write a discount letter?
Tips for writing effective discount offer emails
- Choose the right tone – Be sure to keep a consistent tone in all of your emails.
- Be concise – Get to the point quickly.
- Focus on the value – This tip goes in line with the previous one.
- Leverage urgency – Include the end date for your offer.
What are unusual family circumstances?
Examples of an “unusual” family circumstances: However, examples might include abusive family situations, severely dysfunctional families, or families who have broken up because of substance abuse. The parent’s unwillingness to assist a student, though, will not solely be used for a dependency override.
What are examples of extenuating circumstances?
Examples of circumstances which might be considered valid: Clinical depression or other significant mental health issue. Pregnancy-related conditions and childbirth (including a partner in labour). Bereavement causing significant impact. Separation or divorce of yourself or your parents.
What are some special circumstances?
Below are examples of situations that are considered to be special circumstances: Loss or reduction of employment, wages, or unemployment compensation. Loss of untaxed income or benefits e.g. Social Security benefits or child support. Separation or divorce.
Is anxiety an extenuating circumstance?
Exam stress Feeling ‘below par’, stressed and anxious leading up to and during an assessment(s) is a common experience of many students. It is not considered to be an acceptable extenuating circumstance unless a medical diagnosis of illness has been made.
How do I write a cover letter for a journal submission?
- Address the editor formally by name, if known.
- Begin your cover letter with a paragraph that states the name of the manuscript and the names of the authors.
- Next, write a short paragraph that explains why your manuscript would be a good fit for the journal.
How do you use extenuating circumstances in a sentence?
Examples of ‘extenuating circumstances’ in a sentence extenuating circumstances
- It is wrong not to give the man a break because of extenuating circumstances.
- This might be a fair criticism were it not for the extenuating circumstances.
- Yet there are extenuating circumstances that need to be considered.
How do you write a special consideration letter?
With a Special Consideration Statement Letter you should aim to clearly state why are you are applying for Special Consideration or what went wrong this semester and how this effected or prevent you from achieving your full potential with regards to your study.
How do you explain extenuating circumstances?
Extenuating circumstances are usually personal or health problems that we define as:“Exceptional, short-term events which are outside of a student’s control and have a negative impact upon their ability to prepare for or take (sit) an assessment.”
How do you write a letter of extenuating circumstances?
The letter should explain clearly what happened, why it happened, what the outcomes were, and, if applicable, what precautions or measures the applicant has taken or will take to ensure that the issue will have no further impact on the applicant’s academic performance.
What are personal circumstances?
plural noun [usually with poss] Your circumstances are the conditions of your life, especially the amount of money that you have.