How do you say middle name in Spanish?
3 Answers. According to this site it is “segundo nombre”.
How do you say maiden name in Spanish?
mahout. maid. maid-of-all-work. maiden….maiden name.
|maiden name n||(woman’s surname before marriage)||apellido de soltera grupo nom|
How do you ask someone their birthday in Spanish?
¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? = When is your birthday? ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? ¿Que es tu cumpleaños?
How do you say mother’s maiden name in Spanish?
3 Answers. I would say: “el apellido de soltera de mi madre”.
What is middle name in French?
noun. 1. (= second Christian name) deuxième prénom m.
What does it mean mother’s maiden name?
: a woman’s last name before she is married.
How do you write a CV in Spanish?
Tips for CV writing
- Use simple language. It may pose a challenge to write your CV in Spanish, especially if you don’t have a solid grasp of the language.
- Ask a native speaker to proofread.
- Less is more.
- Include a professional photograph.
- Be relevant and honest.
How do you say what is your surname in Spanish?
2 Answers. Informally: ¿Cuál es tu apellido? More formal: ¿Cuál es su apellido?
How do you say applying for a job in Spanish?
See Google Translate’s machine translation of ‘apply for a job’….apply for a job.
|apply for a job, apply for a position v expr||(reply to employment advertisement)||solicitar empleo loc verb|
|solicitar un trabajo loc verb|
|(AmL)||postularse a un trabajo loc verb|
How do u say last name in Spanish?
- last name, the ~ (surnamefamily-name) apellido, el ~ (m) Noun. nombre de la familia, el ~ (m) Noun. nombre de familia, el ~ (m) Noun. nombre genérico, el ~ (m) Noun.
- last name, the ~ ‐ The surname, or family name of an individual. apellido, el ~ (m) Noun.
What does suffix mean in Spanish?
Suffixes are simply word endings that can be used to modify a word’s meaning. That’s the word for lard, a much-used cooking ingredient in some Spanish-speaking countries. Add the ending -illa, a common ending, and it becomes mantequilla, or butter.
How do you say it is my name in Spanish?
“Name” is “nombre” in spanish, Duolingo translates “Me llamo X” as “My name is X” because there isn’t a literally translation in english for “Me llamo X”. “My name is X”=”Mi nombre es X”.
What is your age Spanish?
When responding to the question or just talking about age in Spanish, you begin your sentence with a form of tener, then put the correct number and end by saying the word años. For example, if the child is 5 years old, he would answer your question by saying, Tengo cinco años.
What is your name Spanish Formal?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
How do you introduce yourself in a CV?
Positive words to describe yourself
- Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Creative. I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable. I am a dependable person who is great at time management.
- Energetic. I am always energetic and eager to learn new skills.
What means middle name?
In several cultures, a middle name is a portion of a personal name that is written between the person’s first given name and their surname. A person may be given a middle name regardless of whether it’s necessary to distinguish them from other people with the same given name and surname.