How do you embellish a phone case?
17 Ways To Decorate Your Phone Cover And Make It Look Fantastic
- Spray Paint On A Lace. Image Source.
- Paste Some Neon Studs. Image Source.
- Stary Stary Case. Image Source.
- Arrange Metallic Studs.
- Cover It With Glitter.
- Stick A Jewellery Charm On Your Cover.
- Create A Collage Of Magazine Cut-Outs.
- Cross Stitch On Your Case.
How do you keep rhinestones from falling off your phone case?
by Taylor Brown How To Prevent Rhinestones From Falling Off (Phone Case, Cheer Bows, Glasses, Anything!) Just paint over the rhinestones with clear nail polish (top coat works best) and the rhinestones won’t fall off!
How do you seal rhinestones on a phone case?
Choose a strong, industrial-strength glue, such as E6000. Pick up one of your embellishments, and squeeze out some glue onto the back. Press the embellishment back into place on the case. Do this for all of the pieces.
How can I color my phone case?
- Add a strip of tape to the inside of your clear phone case.
- Using acrylic paint, paint one color below the tape and one color above on the inside of the phone case (not the outside!).
- Let dry and paint one more coat so the paint is opaque.
Will Mod Podge hold rhinestones?
Step Two: Brush a thick layer of Mod Podge onto the inside area of the lid. Start placing your rhinestones down into the glue. Continue to fill in with more stones and use more glue as you fill in the gaps. It is OK to overlap the pieces with each other.
How do you clean a Swarovski Crystal phone case?
CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTAL DECORATIONS Title: Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your crystal products in water. Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.