How do I use SlideShare on LinkedIn?
For a more detailed look at how to attach a SlideShare presentation to share on LinkedIn, use the following steps:
- Find and Copy the SlideShare URL.
- Add a Slideshare to Your LinkedIn Profile.
- Add Directly From Within SlideShare.
- Sharing SlideShare Presentations on Social Media.
What is SlideShare content on LinkedIn?
SlideShare is a tool offered by LinkedIn that allows you to share slideshow presentations, infographics, videos, and other materials online. The basis is to make professional knowledge easily accessible by sharing it with an online audience.
Does LinkedIn still have SlideShare?
LinkedIn acquired SlideShare in May 2012 at a time when it was becoming clear that professionals were using LinkedIn for more than making professional connections. Over the last eight years, the SlideShare team, product, and community has helped shape the content experience on LinkedIn.
How do you SlideShare?
Here are the seven basic steps to creating your presentation:
- Open a Blank PowerPoint Presentation.
- Apply a Pro PowerPoint Template.
- Add Your Presentation Text.
- Add New Slides.
- Place Your Images.
- Add a Conclusion and Call to Action.
- Save Your Online SlideShare Presentation.
How do you post on SlideShare?
To upload presentations to SlideShare:
- Log in to SlideShare.
- Click Upload in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Click Select files to upload.
- Select the files you wish to upload.
- Add Title, Description, Category, and Tags.
- Set a Privacy setting.
- Click Publish.
What is the purpose of SlideShare?
Slideshare is a website which allows you to post content – PDFs, PowerPoint slides, videos, and others – as a presentation. Presentations can then be searched, viewed and shared by anyone. With 60 million monthly visitors, Slideshare is the most popular presentation sharing website in the world.
How do you use LinkedIn?
- Complete your profile.
- Contact and connect.
- Start talking.
- Give and receive recommendations and endorsements.
- Use LinkedIn Groups.
- Produce engaging content.
- Find new hires – and new opportunities.
- Boost your organization’s profile.
How do I start a SlideShare presentation?
How to create a SlideShare on LinkedIn?
– Log in to SlideShare. – Hover your mouse over your profile photo at the top right corner of the page. – Select “My Uploads.” – Click the name or thumbnail of the slideshow to view it.
What is LinkedIn SlideShare?
Seeing is Believing: Free Ver… by linkedin6 years ago
How to upload your SlideShare slides to share on LinkedIn?
What to share on LinkedIn?
It’s possible to share your LinkedIn profile with your connections or other LinkedIn users to network on the platform.