How do I turn off the region lock on my Samsung Blu Ray player?
how to change region code on Samsung Blu-Ray Disc BD-J5700
- Power on Samsung Blu-Ray Disc BD-J5700, the make sure to remove disc in the tray.
- Now, close tray.
- Press the BLACK button BELOW the yellow “C” button.
- Press 7-6-8-8-4 (or your region code).
- The current region code will display at the top left of the screen.
How do you unlock a Samsung Blu Ray player?
Turn the lock off. “Lock Off” will appear in the upper left corner of the TV screen. Note: If LOCK ON displays instead, then your player was not locked to begin with. Enter 4-8-2-7-3 again to unlock it.
Is the Samsung UBD k8500 region free?
The model we tested was Region-Free, so aside from worldwide voltage (yes, the region-free model will work with any voltage from 110 to 240 volts), it also plays discs from anywhere in the world. As of right now, 4k Blu-ray Players have no restrictions on regions, BUT, that’s only for 4k UHD discs.
How do you remove region code from Blu Ray player?
Blu Ray Region Free Hack Method 1 – blu ray region code remover
- (Works with most Blu Ray and DVD players)
- Power ON the DVD player with no disc.
- Wait for the “No Disc” message to show.
- Press PAUSE on the remote control.
- Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the remote control (CODE or FF appears on the TV)
How do you remove region code from Blu-Ray player?
Changing the region
- Turn your DVD or Blu-ray Player on and make sure there’s no disc inside.
- Using your remote, have a browse through the settings and look for Info, Setup or Preferences.
- Select your desired region code from the list above, kick back and take in those global titles!
Are Samsung Blu-Ray players region free?
Your Blu-ray disc player will play all Region A and Region Free BDs as well as Region 1 DVD’s.
Can you remove region lock from Blu-Ray?
There are different ways to switch or remove regional codes on DVD players. DVD or Blu-Ray region coding can be removed from your player using a simple remote control code and other types of removal hacks to unlock the player.
How do I change the region of my bd-5500?
When the main menu appears, press the REPEAT button followed by the region code your player is currently locked to – depending on which country you are in (eg: in the UK press “REPEAT 5 7 5 3 8”. 4. In the top right corner you will see your region code flash (eg: 2 for UK). 5. Press 9. 6. Turn off and on and your BD-5500 is now region free.
Does the Samsung BD D5500 remote have the repeat button?
In Australia, bought the Samsung BD D5500 early September 2011 at Harvey Norman and remote has the REPEAT button. With SMART off switch off and on. I tried not opening and closing the tray but the No Disc message appears in the middle in a text box if you select the “Play Disc” options icon – does not work.
How do I unlock my blue-ray player in Australia?
This device is sold in Australia as a locked region 4 DVD and region B Blue-ray player. There is no current procedure for unlocking the Blue-ray and it is probably not necessary because over 80% of released disks are region free anyway.
Will a bd5500 play USA blurray discs?
I’ve got a bd5500 and have got this hack to work, ie I have changed the 2 to a 9 and rebooted but it still won’t play USA blurray discs. It says it’s in an American region format. It will however play USA DVDs !