How do I restart my phone if my power button doesnt work?
How to restart your Android phone without power button
- Plug in your charger. If you want to restart your phone, and your battery has died, simply connect your charger to turn on your phone.
- Using recovery mode.
- Using third-party apps on Android mobile phone.
- Scheduled power on/off.
- Restart Android phone using ADB.
How do I restart my iPhone if my home button doesnt work?
The first thing to try is to perform a soft reset of your iPhone.
- Hold down the Home and Power button of your iPhone for 5 seconds.
- You will see the Apple logo, and the iPhone will restart.
- Test your home button and see if it’s working.
How do I manually restart my iPhone?
To restart your iPhone, press and hold down the Power and Volume buttons until a slider appears on-screen. If restarting doesn’t work, you can trigger a “force restart” by pressing Volume Up, Volume Down, and then Power.
How do you reset an iPhone without the home button?
Unlock iPhone without Pressing the Home button via Touch ID
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to find Home Button and tap it. Find Home Button Option in Settings.
- Toggle on Rest Finger to Open. Turn on the Rest Finger to Open.
How do I restart my iPhone if my lock button is broken?
How to Restart an iPhone if the Buttons Are Broken or Not Working
- Go to Settings > General and tap Shut Down.
- Drag the power off slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Finally, to turn on your iPhone, plug it in to charge.
How to switch off your iPhone without the power button?
– Open the iOS Settings app – Turn on AssistiveTouch (found in Settings > Accessibility > Touch or Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch . – Tap the slider next to AssistiveTouch, which adds a touch-based Home button to your screen. – Tap the new touch screen Home button. – Tap “Device.”
How to reset iPhone without power and home button?
Wake the iPhone up and enter any passcode.
How to unlock iPhone without home button by yourself?
Visit https://www.icloud.com/in your browser,and enter your Apple ID and password to sign in iCloud.
How to lock an iPhone without using the power button?
– Open Settings app on iPhone > Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode. – Next, Enable or Setup Face ID or Touch ID on iPhone. – Auto-Lock will set to Automatically mode. – That’s it.