How do I install a new template in Joomla?
Steps to install a Joomla template
- Step 1: First of all you have to login to your Joomla control panel using your username and password.
- Step 2: Click extensions.
- Step 3: In the Install page, select the option “Upload Package File”.
- Step 4: Upload your template installation file clicking the “Choose file” option.
How do I manually install Joomla extensions?
There are four steps:
- download the extension as normal.
- extract its contents into a folder on your local computer.
- upload those files into the temporary directory in your Joomla installation.
- use the Install from Directory option.
How do I activate a Joomla template?
Log in to your Joomla Administration and select Extensions -> Template Manager. Select your newly uploaded template from the list of available templates for your site and put a star next to it. Click the “Make Default” button to activate your template.
How do I install a Quick Start template in Joomla?
Quickstart installation on a web server (cPanel)
- Step 1: Upload the Quickstart pack to the server. If you use cPanel, you can directly upload the Quickstart zip file to the server.
- Step 2: Create a new database and a database user.
- Step 3: Start the installation by visiting your website address/IP.
- Step 4: Done!
How do I change the default template in Joomla?
To change the default template which you already installed select checkbox button left from the template name to select it (the new template name which you have already uploaded). Click Make Default on the toolbar. Now, to see this change, go your home page and refresh.
How do I upload a Joomla template to cPanel?
Installing Joomla template through cPanel File Manager You can do it via cPanel > Files section > File Manager menu using Upload button: Select the file from your computer in order to upload it to cPanel: NOTE: You need to extract your template archive after the upload.
What is system requirement to install Joomla?
Requirements for Joomla! 1.6, 1.7, & 2.5
|SQL Server||10.50.1600.1 +||10.50.1600.1|
|Supported Web Servers|