How do I cancel a YouTube subscription through iTunes?
Starting in 2022, new YouTube Premium and Music Premium subscribers who signed up on Android will be billed via Google Play….Cancel your paid membership
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap on the membership you want to cancel.
- Tap Manage Apple Subscriptions.
- Tap on your membership.
- Tap Cancel.
How do I cancel an active subscription on iTunes?
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.
How do I cancel my YouTube Red subscription?
Open the YouTube app on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. Tap on your profile picture in the top-right corner. Select Paid memberships. Under YouTube Premium, tap on Manage.
Why can’t I cancel my YouTube music subscription?
If you’re still having trouble cancelling, it could be because you’re being billed from another account or your membership is already cancelled. More on how to cancel, pause, or resume your YouTube paid membership at our Help Center!
How do you cancel YouTube Subscriptions on iPhone?
To do so, head into Settings > your-name > Subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad. Tap “YouTube Premium” on the list and then tap “Cancel Subscription.”
How do you cancel YouTube premium on iPhone?
How to cancel YouTube Premium from the iPhone’s App Store
- On your iPhone, start the App Store app.
- Tap your avatar in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Tap “YouTube Premium.”
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” and then tap “Confirm” to complete the process.
How do I cancel YouTube subscription on iPhone?
How do I cancel my YouTube subscription on my iPhone?
How do I cancel my free trial of YouTube on my iPhone?
On iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings on your iOS device. Under settings, tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Use Touch ID or enter your password for authentication.
- In the Account box, scroll down and open “Subscriptions”.
- Select YouTube Premium and tap “Cancel Subscription”.
- Tap Confirm.