How do I bypass Brother toner low?
A simple trick on many Brother printers showing a “low toner” warning is to simply pop the cartridge out of the printer, wait a moment, and push it back in. This resets the printer memory and tells the machine to “look again” at toner levels. This can allow you to get more out of your Brother toner cartridge.
How do I override my Brother toner life ending?
To reset the ‘Toner Life End’/’Replace Toner’ message on Brother MFC monochrome (black and white) printers:
- Open the door and press the Clear/Back key.
- Press *00.
- Press OK.
- Do not choose anything for drum replacement. When the drum replacement menu comes up, press * and then 00, then press OK.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button until the machine turns off.
- Open the Toner Door.
- Press and Hold the Go button until step 5.
- Press the Power button.
- Release the Go button when the Toner, Paper, and Drum lights are lit.
- Press the Go button 9 times.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2350dw toner?
How to Reset Toner on Brother HL-L2350dw, HL-L2370dw
- With power on, open the front cover.
- Press BACK and GO buttons at the same time.
- Press BACK button one more time by itself.
- Press Down Arrow to select the correct toner type:
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL printer?
How to Reset a Toner for Brother HL Printers Open the front cover and remove toner & drum from the printer. Press the START button. Install the toner & drum back into the printer.
How to fix brother printer toner not working?
Make sure the toner is correctly sitting in the drum unit and that the drum unit is seated correctly in the printer. A simple reset is open cover the printer and turn off the printer. Remove all the Brother toner cartridges out of the printer. Wipe and check the chips to see if they are all correct on the toner and haven’t been dislodged.
How do I reset the toner for brother dcp-l2540dw?
Below are the instructions to reset the toner for DCP-L2540dw. Brother DCP toner reset is quite simple. Find the procedure below: Open the front cover. Press and hold the “Replace” button.
How do I change the toner&drum on my printer?
The printer should now show “replace toner” or “replace drum”. Then press the up or down button. When 00 appears on the printer display, press OK and close the front cover. The warning message should now be clear. Printing will be able to continue. Open the front cover and remove toner & drum from the printer. Press the START button.