How do I add feeds to my Reeder?
How to configure Feedly or another RSS service with Reeder for…
- Launch Reeder from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Now tap on Add Account…
- You’ll have the choice to use either Feedly, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler, or Fever.
Is there an app for reading blogs?
NewsBlur (Web, Self-Hosted Web, iOS, Android) With a free NewsBlur account, you can subscribe to up to 64 different feeds, read full-text content of those sites in its web reader, and save stories to read or access in the future.
How do I use unread RSS?
After selecting an article, invoke the accessibility rotor and then select “Actions”. There is an action to mark the article read or unread, an action to share the article, and many others. Use the VoiceOver escape gesture, a two-finger “Z”, to back out of the current screen. Unread is a free app.
What is Newsify?
Newsify: Your News, Blog and RSS Feed Reader – Home. Read your favorite sites anywhere, even offline. Read and share your favorite websites and blogs on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or web browser with an amazing newspaper-like layout. FEATURES. All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
How do I set up a news feed?
Here’s how to set up a Google News RSS feed:
- Go to www.google.com and search for the topic you want to create an RSS feed for.
- On the search results page that appears, select the News tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the News results and press Create Alert.
How do I add a RSS feed?
What Is an RSS Reader?
- Copy the URL of an RSS feed.
- Paste the URL in the Feedly Search box and select the RSS feed from the list of sources.
- Select Follow.
- Select New Feed.
- Enter a descriptive name for the feed.
- Select Create.
- In the left pane, select the RSS feed.
- Select the content you want to read.
Is unread app free?
Unread Subscription Unread’s core functionality is free. A subscription is available that unlocks premium features: Widget Customization: Limit articles or unread article counts shown by widgets to specific feeds or folders.
Is unread label inbox?
1. Type “label:inbox is:unread” (without the quotes) into the Google search field at the top of the page, and then press “Enter.” Gmail displays the first 20 unread messages in your inbox.
Does Reeder have an app for Mac?
Download on the Mac App Store Keep control of your news reading with Reeder, RSS reader and read later client in one app, now with support for iCloud syncing. iCloud Feeds Sync all your feeds and articles with iCloud.
What is RSS/feeds in Reeder?
Reeder 5 comes with a built-in RSS/Feeds service which will keep everything in sync on all your devices. Of course, this is optional. You can still just use one of the many third-party services supported by Reeder
Does Reeder collect any data about my feed?
What’s new in Reeder 5 for Mac?
Download on the Mac App Store Keep control of your news reading with Reeder, RSS reader and read later client in one app, now with support for iCloud syncing. iCloud Feeds Sync all your feeds and articles with iCloud. Reeder 5 comes with a built-in RSS/Feeds service which will keep everything in sync on all your devices.