Can I create KRA PIN online?
Visit iTax. Select “New PIN Registration”. Fill the online form appropriately. Submit online application.
How can I get my KRA PIN online in Kenya?
This is how you register for your KRA PIN.
- Visit itax.kra.go.ke.
- Select “New PIN Registration”
- Select “Non-Individual” and “Online Form” as your mode of registration.
- Fill in your basic information.
- Select suitable tax obligation by checking the relevant boxes.
- Enter details of company directors or partners.
How much does it cost to apply for KRA PIN?
The default KRA PIN Cost (KRA application charges) is Kshs. 200/= only. Pay easily and conveniently today for your PIN application online using M-Pesa till number 745508.
How can I register for KRA PIN certificate?
How do I register for a PIN?
- Visit iTax, to initiate the process.
- Click on New “PIN registration”
- Select Taxpayer type “Non-Individual”
- Mode of registration (choose either online form or upload form)
- Business type as “Others” and select appropriate business sub type.
- Tax Obligations include:
How can I register my KRA PIN without date of birth?
For IDs that totally miss the date and month of birth eg 1977, try using the 1st date of January before the year. This will work if the system picked 01/01/19XX as their birth details.
How do I check my TCC online?
How To Verify KRA Tax Compliance Certificate Using iTax TCC…
- Step 1: Visit iTax Portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Step 2: Click on the TCC Checker Section.
- Step 3: Authenticate Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) Number.
- Step 4: TCC Checker Result.
Is it a must to have KRA PIN when opening a bank account?
Yes is the answer. You must have a KRA PIN for you to open a bank account in Kenya.
How do I file KRA returns online 2021?
How to file KRA iTax returns online?
- Login to iTAX portal with PIN and password.
- Click on ‘e-Returns’ or select ‘Returns’ from the navigation menu and click on ‘File Returns’.
- Select the Type, Enter your taxpayer’s PIN and select the Tax obligation applicable to you and click ‘Next’.
How do you get a KRA PIN if you are unemployed?
Get KRA PIN for Unemployed online today at Cyber.co.ke Portal. Access your KRA PIN if you are unemployed and file zero returns each year and become KRA compliant.
How do I apply for TCC online?
How To Apply For Tax Compliance Certificate
- Step 1: Visit KRA iTax Portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Step 2: Enter Your KRA PIN Number.
- Step 3: Enter KRA iTax Password and Solve Arithmetic Question (Security Stamp)
- Step 4: iTax Account Dashboard.
- Step 5: Apply for Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)
How to check Kra pin?
Registration. When you need to check the status of Registration on iTax,you will need to enter the KRA Reference Number (Acknowledgement Number) and the KRA Search Code.
How to apply for Kra pin?
All applicants are expected to be Kenyan citizens with a valid National Identification Card and should have no criminal records.
How to activate Kra pin using security stamp code?
Open iTax on your browser and sign in using your KRA PIN number and password.
How to get your kra pin certificate?
lick on Registration → Reprint PIN Certificate from menu bar.