Why do you want this job best answer examples?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. This is the best answer I can think of to your question ‘Why do you want this job’.”
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
How to answer “Where do you see yourself in 10 years?”
- Do your research. Show your interviewer you’re prepared by researching the company and the position.
- Imagine your future.
- Relate your answer to the job.
- Be ambitious, yet realistic.
- Tell them what you want.
- End your answer with a question.
What can you contribute to this company Answer examples?
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group. I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business • Vision. I am experienced in the areas this company needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.
Why you are right for this job?
In particular, my sales skills and managerial experience make me an ideal candidate for the position. For example, at my last job, I managed a sales team of five employees, and we had the top sales record of our company branch. I can bring my successes and experiences to this job.
What are your top 3 goals in life?
With this in mind, here are 10 primary goals to accomplish as you plan for life in the next 10 years.
- Marriage and Family Harmony.
- Proper Mindset and Balance.
- Commitment to Improved Physical Health.
- Career Passion and Personal Satisfaction.
- Develop Empathy and Gentleness.
- Financial Stability.
- Service and Social Responsibility.
What is your goal in life example?
Intrinsic Life Goals Finding and keeping a healthy work-life balance, with time for friends and family; Living with integrity, being honest and open with others; Inspiring others through your beliefs and actions; Being a great listener so that others can turn to you; or.
What can you contribute in this company?
How to answer “What can you contribute to this company?”
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.
What can you bring to this company?
The simple answer to this question is you: you bring all of your skills, qualities, values, interests, academic knowledge, internships and life experience to the company.