Who is the evilest dictator in the world?
The 13 scariest dictators in history
- Queen Mary I (aka Bloody Mary)
- Vladimir Lenin. Reign: 1917-1924.
- Joseph Stalin. Reign: 1922-1953.
- Benito Mussolini. Reign: 1922-1943.
- Adolf Hitler. Reign: 1933-1945.
- Mao Zedong. Reign: 1949-1976.
- Idi Amin. Reign: 1971-1979.
- 8 times General Dempsey wowed audiences with his singing ability. RELATED.
What countries are still under dictatorship?
Current one-party states include China, Cuba, Eritrea, Laos, North Korea, Russia, and Vietnam.
Who is the most cruelest person in the world?
Here are 15 of the most evil to have ever been born:
- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)
- Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476/77)
- Pol Pot (1925-1998)
- Heinrich Himmler (1900-1945)
- Saddam Hussein (1937-2006)
- Idi Amin (1952-2003)
- Ivan the Terrible (1530-1584)
Who is the worst dictator in the world?
Worst Current Dictators 1. Kim Jong-un is arguably the most well-known current dictator in the world with the antics of his late father being publicized in world news all too often. 2. Bashar al-Assad, leader of Syria came to power in 2000 and was seen by many as a potential reformer by domestic and foreign observers alike.
Are there any current dictators in the world?
Though the number of dictatorships has been on a decline, there is still much progress to be made. Listed below are some of the worst current dictators. 1. Kim Jong-un is arguably the most well-known current dictator in the world with the antics of his late father being publicized in world news all too often.
How easy is it for you to name a dictator?
It’s quite easy as both are amongst a well-known group of horrible dictators and world leaders who hav Ask someone to name a dictator and the answer is almost always Adolf Hitler and/or Joseph Stalin. It’s quite easy as both are amongst a well-known group of horrible dictators and world leaders who have subjected millions to untold misery.
Was King Leopold II the worst dictator in history?
King Leopold II of Belgium is not only one of the worst dictators but also one of the worst monarchs ever. He was responsible for brutal atrocities (the “Congo Horrors”) against the population of the Belgian Congo.