Which river is best for Christmas markets?
10 Best Christmas River Cruises in Europe for 2022-2023
- Danube Christmas Markets.
- Christmas Markets on the Danube.
- Christmas Markets on the Danube – Cruise Only.
- European Holiday Markets.
- Danube Holiday Markets.
- Rhine Holiday Markets.
- Grand Christmas & New Year’s.
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine – Cruise Only.
What is the best time to river cruise in Europe?
The European River cruising season runs from March through December, though the best time to take a river cruise in Europe is during the late spring (April-May) or early fall (September-October).
What should I pack for a river cruise for Christmas?
What to Pack for a Christmas Market River Cruise
- A warm hat.
- Leather gloves (knit won’t cut it)
- Wool socks.
- Boots (people in tennis shoes like Nikes that aren’t leather were uncomfortable)
- Shoe inserts for added warmth (the cold from the cobblestones can penetrate any sole)
What do you wear on a European river cruise in the winter?
What to Pack for a European Winter River Cruise
- Thermal leggings, thermal tops, thermal everything – just think thermal.
- A long coat as well as scarves, gloves and hats – you need them.
- One “dress-to-impress” item – the rest of your wardrobe should be casual.
What are the best Christmas cruises?
– Up to $1700 ONBOARD CREDIT: EXCLUSIVE OFFER – 50% OFF 2nd Guest! – 3-FREE AMENITIES ALWAYS INCLUDED! – ELEVATE SALE! – INDULGE SALE! – HOLIDAY ONBOARD CREDIT OFFER: Up to $200 Onboard Credit on select Caribbean Holiday sailings – Back to Back Savings: Get up to $100 Savings when you book a back to back cruise – Special Military Rates
What is the best Christmas market river cruise?
experienced Christmas Market cruisers, who were on this cruise, which river they preferred for Christmas Markets and they all agreed that the Danube was the better one. We booked the Danube for next year. We enjoyed everything about the Rhine cruise. I would check itineraries and decide which cities you would like to visit.
What is the best cruise ship in Europe?
– Royal Caribbean has welcomed the world’s largest cruise ship, the new Wonder of the Seas. – The 1,188-foot long cruise ship will begin sailing on March 4. – Take a look around the ship, which can accommodate almost 6,990 guests and 2,300 crew.
What are the best Christmas markets in Europe?
Vienna Christmas Market. Vienna has more than one festive market to choose from.