Which is the best month to visit Turkey?
The best time to visit Turkey is between April and May and September and October. The weather in Turkey is rather mild during these months, so you will be able to explore the cities, and the outdoor ruins without worrying about the heat. This is shoulder season, so there will be fewer crowds.
What is the best weather to visit Turkey?
Turkey has a mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters. If you’re a sunseeker the best time to visit Turkey is between June and September. The hottest month of the year is July with an average daily maximum of 35 C and an average low of 25 C.
How many days do you need to see Turkey?
How much time should I spend in Turkey? Although there’s plenty to do in Turkey to fill an entire month or more, we suggest Turkey itineraries that are between five to ten days, with a week-long holiday being the best for most travelers.
Where should I go in Turkey for the first time?
First Trip to Turkey: Best Tours
- On your first trip to Turkey, whether your take a tour or follow your own itinerary, you can visit the top sights—Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia and the western Mediterranean coast—in as little as 6 to 10 days:
- —Gallipoli & Troy.
- —Ephesus & Pamukkale.
- —Western Mediterranean Coast.
What months are winter in Turkey?
The winters in Turkey starts from mid-December and ends in mid-March. Different regions of Turkey experience different quality of winter. It can range from mild to snowy or from rainy to dry cold.
Is Turkey hot enough in May?
May is one of the best months to visit Turkey. You’ll enjoy at least 10 hours of daily sunshine all the way down the coast from Istanbul to Antalya and temperatures averaging around 26ºC and sometimes feeling hotter. The sea is warm enough for swimming, particularly in sheltered bays, and everything will be open.
What you should not do in Turkey?
These Are the Things Tourists Should Never Do in Turkey, Ever
- Enter a mosque dressed scantily.
- Ride a taxi without a logo.
- Only go shopping at malls.
- Visit while you’re on a diet.
- Focus solely on the touristic areas.
- Expect drivers to abide by traffic rules.
- Show off your wealth.
What should I avoid in Turkey?
14 Things Not To Do In Turkey
- Don’t Wear Shoes In Worship Places.
- Do Not Forget Table Etiquette.
- Avoid Obscuring A Praying Person’s View.
- Do Not Disrespect Ramadan Customs.
- Do Not Board A Cab Without A Taxi Logo.
- Do Not Wear Revealing Clothes.
- Do Not Misuse The Turkish Language.
- Avoid Leaving Food On Your Plate.
What months does it snow in Turkey?
When does it Snow in Turkey? It snows during the wintry months of December, January, and February in Turkey. There’s a stark contrast between regions in Turkey, with some parts such as Eastern Turkey experience heavy snowfall while other places like the Marmara region rarely snow.