Which glasses suit with hijab?
For those who wear the traditional hijab wrap, if you have an oval face you can always wear round circular shades. If you have a round or heart shaped face, it will really flatter your face if you go for the cat eye sunglasses.
How can I be pretty in hijab?
10 things you can do to look beautiful and stay in Fashion while wearing a Hijab. PLAY WITH COLORS: Find your favorite color. Select vibrant attractive colors instead of black and dull shades of gray and brown. Choose according to your personality, bright colors for bold ones or mute colors for a dull personality.
Can I wear a scarf on my head for fashion?
Simple is always best! If you have longer hair, it can look very fashionable to tie it up into a high bun when wearing a headband style. After hair is tied up, fold the headscarf and wrap it around the back of your head and tie it in a knot or bow just above your forehead. This can also be worn with your hair down.
How do you wear specks?
Put your glasses on carefully.
- Don’t push your glasses into your nose. Too much pressure can cause a lasting indentation to form on the bridge of your nose.
- Wear your glasses close to your eyes, not on the tip of your nose or halfway down the bridge. This position gives you the most visibility.
Can I wear jeans with hijab?
Flared or bell bottom jeans have made a comeback. This is good news for hijabis as they look very modest when worn. You can get away with wearing shorter tops with the flared jeans.
How do I make my glasses not nerdy?
- Always keep your glasses clean.
- If your glasses slip down your nose, don’t push them up with your pointer finger in front of people.
- Instead of using eyeglasses or contact lenses, do some research on laser eye surgery to correct your vision.
- Buy an extra pair of glasses if you can.