Where is there snow in the United States?
We have readers who write to us from Cleveland, Ohio, which sees an average of 68.5 inches of snow per year….
- Mount Washington, New Hampshire.
- Valdez, Alaska.
- Alta, Utah.
- Mount Baker, Washington.
- Paradise Ranger Station, Mount Rainier, Washington.
Where is the most snow in the US right now?
The Top 15 Biggest North American Snowfall Totals Right Now
- #1 Mt. Baker, WA – 659″
- #2 Alyeska, AK – 649″
- #3 Stevens Pass, WA – 519″
- #4 Jackson Hole, WY – 473″
- #5 Grand Targhee, WY – 421″
- #6 Mt. Hood Meadows, OR – 409″
- #7 Alta Ski Area, UT – 390″
- #8 Eaglecrest Ski Area, AK – 388″
What states are getting snow?
Depending on the moisture levels present, some areas of states get more snowfall than other locations in the same state. Snow can be both a blessing and a curse….Snowiest States 2022.
|State||Average Annual Snowfall|
Who has the most snow right now?
The Top 13 Biggest Snowfall Totals in North America Right Now
- #1 Alyeska Resort, AK – 682″
- #4 Revelstoke Mountain Resort, BC – 406″
- #11 Palisades Tahoe, CA – 307″
Is it snowing in Northern California?
You’ll never have to wonder if it’s snowing in Northern California again….Snow in Northern California.
|Open||Palisades Tahoe 3 days ago|
|Snowfall||Snowfall5″ Mar 20|
|Base Depth||Base Depth27″ Variable Conditions|
|Open Trails||Open Trails163/245|
|Open Lifts||Open Lifts23/34|
Who is getting the most snow?
Best Snow in North America
|Resort||Days w/ more than 6 inches|
|4||Powder King BC||20.0%|