What should I write on my Facebook timeline?
How do I post something on someone else’s Facebook timeline?
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write on [Name’s] timeline.
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Photo/Video: Adds a photo or video to your post. Tag Friend: Adds a friend to your post.
- Tap Post.
How do I see everything on my timeline on Facebook?
Click the three-dot button and select “View As” to see your timeline as others see it. It’s a handy way to see, for example, whether your updates, photo albums, and friends are viewable by complete strangers—or, say, a Facebook frenemy on your “Restricted” list.
Who can write on my Timeline?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
How do I Write on my timeline?
Go to your friend’s profile. Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name]. Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video.
How do I view my Timeline?
Tips & tricks
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Your Timeline .
- Select a place from Timeline.
- Tap Details.
- Scroll until you find Timeline. . Next to this icon, you can find information about the last time you visited.
How to navigate your Facebook timeline?
Your profile has headings so you can navigate its different sections using screen readers: Home is an h1 heading. This will take you out of the profile to your News Feed. Your name is an h2 heading. The information in your About section comes next, followed by your posts. Friend requests, messages and notifications are h3 headings.
How to view your Facebook timeline as another user?
Check Your Timeline Itself. Look at individual postings
How do I find my Facebook timeline?
Open your web browser and visit the Facebook website.
Where to find your Facebook timeline?
– Load the page – Open the browser search and type your work or phrase – Click Find. – If no results were found, scroll down the page to load more posts – Click Find. – …and so on.