What should a 15 year old put on a resume?
- Start at the Top. Center the teen’s name at the top of the resume in a font that’s larger and bolder than the rest of the information on the resume.
- Job/Life Experiences.
- Achievements and Abilities.
- Involvement and Skills.
- Language and Presence.
How can a teenager create a CV?
How to Write a CV/Résumé as a Teenager (with Examples)
- Begin with Your Career Objective.
- Keep Your Formatting Consistent Throughout.
- List Your Goals.
- Highlight Your Educational Accomplishments.
- Include Extracurricular Activities.
- Focus on Your Skills.
- Include Any Relevant Employment History.
- Check with Your References First.
How does a 17 year old write a resume?
How to create a resume for teens
- Read the job description thoroughly.
- Make your contact details obvious.
- Include an objective statement.
- Add sections that are relevant.
- Give facts or figures when possible.
- Proofread your resume thoroughly.
- Example 1: Resume with work experience.
- Example 2: Resume with no work experience.
What strengths should I put on a resume?
Here is a list of key strengths/skills to put in a resume:
- Communicating: Communication Skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Learning agility: Quick learner.
- Tolerance: Stress tolerance.
- Critical thinking: Decision making skills.
- Coaching people: Teaching.
- Creating Ideas: Creativity.
How do high school students fill out resumes?
For the high school section of your resume, include the full name, the town of your high school, and the expected graduation date. Include your GPA if it’s a 3.0 or above and then make sure to highlight any special courses you take; AP, Honors, and Dual Credit are all great to document.
How do I write my first high school resume?
Put your education information at the top of your resume. If you have a strong GPA, include this. Also list any academic awards, honors, or other achievements. Include volunteer and extracurricular experience: If you are a high school student, your work experience might be limited.