What is the highest paid part-time job?
High-earning part-time jobs
- Customer service representative. Average salary: $13.48 per hour.
- Bank teller. Average salary: $12.82 per hour.
- Warehouse worker. Average salary: $15.42 per hour.
- Personal driver. Average salary: $14.55 per hour.
- Phlebotomist. Average salary: $14.85 per hour.
- Delivery driver.
- 8. Mail carrier.
What easy jobs pay a lot of money UK?
20 Easy and Well-paid Part Time Jobs
- Temp Work (Temping) What happens when you want to make extra money, but you’re not sure which days, or weeks you’re going to be available?
- Freelance Work.
- Carer or Caring Assistant.
- Night Shifts.
- Get Crafty.
- Part-Time Office Work.
- Local Shops or Supermarkets.
How much can we earn by doing part-time job in UK?
In 2020, the average hourly wage for part-time workers in the United Kingdom was 10.64 British pounds, compared with 10.34 pounds in the previous year. Since 1997 there has been a net increase of 5.87 British pounds in the average hourly salary for part time workers.
What is the easiest job with high salary?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
Can we work more than 20 hours a week in UK?
As well as in vacations, you can also work more than 20 hours a week between the official end date of your programme and the end of your permission to stay in the UK, which is normally about four months, depending on the length of your course.
What is the minimum wage in UK?
|Wage band||Current rate (from 1 April 2022)|
|Age 23 or over (National Living Wage)||£9.50|
|Age 21 to 22||£9.18|
|Age 18 to 20||£6.83|
What are some good paying part time jobs?
– Obstetrics & Gynecology – Breast Sonography – Adult Echocardiography – Pediatric Sonography
What is the highest paying part time job?
Think about this: A few years back, they’d see maybe 200 applicants for 20 jobs were paying all this money for, but they want high-dollar hourly rates,” Hall said. That’s what he’s offering. Full-time officers with benefits draw $20 an hour. Part
What is the average salary for part time jobs?
The average salary for Part Time jobs is £24,449. Read on to find out how much Part Time jobs pay across various UK locations and industries. Average. £24,449. Sample size 10,324. £18,579. £37,500.
What are the best part time jobs?
We sent it in and I got the part. Who knew? All I heard about any I’ve seen everybody. We have the best jobs on the planet, dude. To be an actor, to work with a crew that understands what