What is the future continuous tense for play?
Comparison of Different Tenses
|Simple Present Tense||Present Continous Tense||Future Continous Tene|
|Girl plays hockey||Girl is playing hockey||Girl will be playing hockey|
|Girls play hockey||Girls are playing hockey||Girls will be playing hockey|
|Team plays hockey||Team are playing hockey||Team will be playing hockey|
Will be future continuous examples?
Future Continuous Tense Examples April will be having coffee in this coffee shop. Bob will be going to the library. We will be shopping in that market this Monday. We will be watching a movie in this Cineplex on next Friday.
How do you write a future continuous sentence?
The will + be + present participle construction always indicates the future continuous tense. Michael will be running a marathon this Saturday. Eric will be competing against Michael in the race. I will be watching Michael and Eric race.
How do you make a future continuous question?
Here’s how to make it: The positive (will + be + verb-ing): At 10 am tomorrow, I will be sleeping….Next weekend,
- what will I be doing?
- where will you be working?
- how will she be travelling?
- what will he be eating?
- why will we be studying?
- why will it be snowing?
- what will they be wearing?
What is future and example?
1. The future is defined as a time that is after the present, which has not yet occurred. An example of the future is tomorrow, a month from now or 100 years from now. noun. 1.
Where is future continuous tense used?
The future continuous or the future progressive tense represents an action taking place at some time in future and is used to discuss an event that will happen in the future for a specific amount of time. It is also used to tell about a planned future event. However, future continuous tense is less common in use.
What does future continuous?
The future continuous refers to an unfinished action or event that will be in progress at a time later than now. The future continuous is used for quite a few different purposes. The future continuous can be used to project ourselves into the future.
What are some examples of a future tense?
Future Tense Examples
- I will give a speech in the program.
- Robert will be going to the varsity.
- Tom will have reached the place by now.
- I will be singing modern songs in the program.
- I will help you to do the project.
- Alice will assist you in this case.
- We will have reached home before you come.