What does the ear symbol mean on WeChat?
The named user has blocked you, and you are left with “WeChat User”, similar to what Facebook does with it’s blocking system when viewing previous messages from the person that blocked you, or. The said user deleted their account, which may be for any given reason.
How do I turn off ear mode on WeChat?
Tap “Chat”. To turn off the speaker mode, Slide the “Turn off speaker” switch to the on position.
How do I mute WeChat video call on iPhone?
After initiating a call, you can:
- Tap Open Camera to toggle between a video and voice call and tap the call window to switch between the front and rear camera.
- Tap Mute to disable your microphone in the call.
- Tap Speaker to enable speaker mode in the group call.
How do I enable sound on WeChat?
Tap on the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom of the menu. Open your notification settings by tapping on ‘Notifications’. To choose your new notification sound, tap on ‘Alert Sound’. You will be shown a list of available tones to switch to.
How do I unmute someone on WeChat?
Slide the Mute Notifications switch to On position. When this option is turned on, you will stop receiving message notifications from this group. You can unmute the group anytime by sliding the same switch to Off position.
How do I hide my location on WeChat?
You cannot unset your Region settings in WeChat. You can only change it by repeating the procedure in which you set it.
How do I mute myself on WeChat Video Call?
1. Tap Open Camera to toggle between a video and voice call and tap the call window to switch between the front and rear camera. 2. Tap Mute to disable your microphone in the call.
Why does my WeChat have no sound?
If you haven’t properly configured the app or if a bad update has changed some of your settings, you should double-check that every option connected to the voice message feature is turned on. You can enable them again by going to your phone’s “Settings” menu, going under “App Permissions,” and finding WeChat.
How do I change the notification sound for WeChat on iPhone?
Customizing WeChat Notifications
- Tap on the WeChat app icon to open it.
- Next, tap the button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom of the menu.
- Open your notification settings by tapping on ‘Notifications’.
- To choose your new notification sound, tap on ‘Alert Sound’.
Can I mute someone on WeChat?
For some peace and quiet, you can mute it. This will disable push notifications and sounds for the chat. From within the chat, tap the person icon in the top right, then switch on Mute Notifications.
How do I mute someone on WeChat?
If you’d like to turn off notifications for group chats, you can easily mute them.
- Login to WeChat and go to the selected chat.
- Next, click on Menu (three dots) in the upper right corner and select Mute Notifications.
How do I track someone on WeChat?
From within a chat, tap the “+” button, then Location, then choose Real-time Location. Now everyone will appear on a map together. Aside from this, you can send your friends just a single location. Just choose Send Location instead.