What can you say to make someone feel better?
Consider these options:
- “Whenever you need to call, I’m here.”
- “I wish I could be there right now.”
- “You’re still in my thoughts.
- “Your family is lucky to have you through all this.”
- “Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do.
- “Hey, get well soon.
How do you praise someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
How do you praise someone professionally?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
What comments should I write on job application?
Write some general sentences about that why would you like to work for them. Avoid anything looking “red flag”. For example: “I found your job offer because I had a very good experience about X (as you can see in my previous work Y in my CV), and I would be very happy to work again in this environment”, or similar.
How do you say thank you differently?
Ways to Say Thank You
- Many thanks.
- Thanks a lot.
- Thanks a bunch.
- Thank you very much.
- It’s very kind of you.
- I really appreciate it.
- Thank you for everything.
What to say instead of thank you for your consideration?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you say please consider my application?
Weak call to action: ‘I hope you will consider my resume favorably and consider me for the position. I look forward to hearing from you. ‘
What can I say instead of please find attached?
Alternatives to “Please Find Attached”
- Attach the file with no explanation.
- “Here is …”
- “I’ve attached …”
- “This [document name] has …”
- “I’m sharing [document name] with you.”
- “You’ll find the attachment below.”
- “Let me know if you have any questions about the attachment.”
How do you appreciate someone in one word?
Sometimes short is sweet.
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
How do you write kindly to find attached?
And that means you might be using the common phrase “Please find attached.” Other variations include “Attached please find,” Please kindly find the attached file,” Please find the attached file for your reference,” and “Enclosed please find.”
What can I say instead of please?
- demand. Demand is defined as to urgently ask for something or someone ordering someone to do something.
- s’il vous plait (French)
- make up to. To give pleasure.
- have a mind.
What are the praising words?
other words for praise
How do you praise someone in writing?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you say I appreciate your consideration?
- Thank you very much for your consideration.
- Thank you for your consideration and forthcoming response.
- Thank you for your consideration and attention to this matter.
- Thank you for considering my request.
- I am very grateful for your consideration.
- I appreciate your consideration, and look forward to hearing from you.
How do you write a good job application?
Positive Mental Attitude!
- Start with research. Before you begin your application, it is important to do some research into the organisation and role you are applying to.
- Tailor, tailor, tailor!
- Keep it concise.
- Tell your story.
- Address the ‘person specification’
- Give your pledge.
- Re-read and edit.
Is it OK to say please find attached?
Please find attached is wordy jargon at its worst. It’s also a bit redundant to say that something is attached and then direct the recipient to please find it. Another oddity with attached please find is that it’s a command when it doesn’t need to be.
What’s another way to say I appreciate you?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion I appreciate what you did. Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for your time today. I value and respect your opinion.
How do you write please find attached resume?
What to Write Instead
- As the attached resume/documents/etc.
- Attached are my resume and cover letter.
- Attached is my resume for your review and consideration.
- I attached my resume.
- I attach my resume.
- I have attached my resume for your reference/review.
- I have included/appended [e.g. my resume] for your review.
What I have to write when I send my CV?
Include a subject line in the email message In the subject line of your email, write your name, the description of the position and its reference number (if relevant). If you did not find the vacancy on the employer’s website, it’s helpful to state where you found it.
How do you express gratitude in words?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
What is a good sentence for gratitude?
We would like to express our deep gratitude for your generous support. I extend gratitude to my parents for their love and support. My heart, too, was full of gratitude and solemn joy. She offered me gratitude for the help I gave her in Denmark.
How do I give a genuine compliment?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
How do you praise someone’s photo?
I am so happy with your work, the photos are just amazing. They have great composition and a classic style. There is nothing we would like to change as you captured every moment and exceeded our expectations. You went out of your way to capture more than even what we had asked for.
How do you say beautiful pic?
Best Comment for Beautiful Pictures
- What a stunning view !!! Beauty at its best.
- Amazing, I have never seen a photo like this.
- In nature, light creates color.
- This picture is better than better.
- The beauty has no boundaries in this picture.
- Perfect click without any doubt.
- I’m going to die for this pic.
How do you thank a good student?
#2 Thank you for being a diligent student this year in my class. You were always attentive, and you were willing to help others who were not understanding everything. I appreciate that you have a kind heart, as well as being super smart! #3 It was great to have you in my class this year.
How do you write remarks for weak students?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
What should I write on my report card comment?
________ works independently and takes pride in work done well.
- ________ is focused in class and willingly participates in group discussion.
- ________ is very conscientious and shows excellent effort and care with daily work.
- ________ demonstrates a willing and conscientious effort in his/her daily work.