What can I say to encourage my college student?
Quotes From Freshmen in College
- “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” –
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”–
- “Focus on your goal.
- “You don’t get what you wish for.
- “Do something now; your future self will thank you for later.” –
- “Don’t try to be perfect.
- “Keep going.
- “Even the greatest were beginners.
What is a good student quote?
It’s good to have a good teacher, but you always need a pretty good student. You would think, because I stayed to myself and I was shy, that I’d be a good student, but actually, I was a bad student. I was in detention a lot, mainly for cutting, being late to class.
How do you praise a college?
“I love the family-like atmosphere that surrounds me.” “it’s a lot better than being attacked by a pack of badgers.” “the College really cares about its members.” “it is a place of civility, friendship, and good cheer.”
What do you say to a new college student?
9 Things You Might Want to Say to Your College Freshman
- You have given me more joy and happiness than I ever thought possible.
- I believe in you.
- Push yourself.
- You will be fine.
- You can tell me anything and I will never judge you.
- I will miss you.
- I’m sorry for…
- You will always have a home.
How do you admire students?
101 Ways To Say “Very Good!”
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
What are some good proud of you quotes to say?
Here are some good Proud of You messages and quotes that can help you make your close ones happy. Your hardships will always make you stronger; I am proud of you. Your achievement fills my heart will pride and joy.
What is a good quote for students?
Read: Inspirational Messages About Life and Quotes. Positive Words For Students “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” – Henry L. Doherty “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein
How do you say I am proud of you in a sentence?
I am proud of you, love. Just a small reminder that I will always be proud of you regardless of whatever you do in your life. Just keep chasing your dreams, baby!
How many quotes Say Well Done in graduation?
Graduation Congratulations: 50 Quotes that Say Well Done! Graduation Congratulations: 50 Quotes that Say Well Done! Graduation is a special event in everyone’s life, so don’t miss the opportunity to say ‘Well Done”.