What can I do after CFP in India?
What are the Career Opportunities after CFP for Finance Aspirants…
- Banks. Banking is one of the best loved career opportunities after CFP.
- Stock brokerage. Most of the stock brokerage firms are focussed towards equity, mutual funds, commodities and derivatives.
- Insurance Companies.
- Wealth Management.
- Tax consultancy.
How much does the CFP exam cost?
CFP® Exam Cost The standard registration fee for the CFP® exam is $825, but there’s an early bird rate of $725, which is available until six weeks before the registration deadline. There’s a late registration fee of $925 for the two weeks before the registration deadline.
What comes after CFP?
There are a host of financial planning designations after the CFP that you can earn – CLU, CLTC, CFA- and the list goes on and on. It’s a greater alphabet soup of letters than ever before.
Does a CFP expire?
CFP® certification expires on the last day of the month indicated by your certification period. The expiration date is located on your CFP Board ID card, as well as in your CFP Board online account. All applicable certification requirements must be completed to maintain CFP® certification.
What is the CFP exam for?
About the Exam. The CFP® certification examination is a key requirement for achieving CFP® certification. By passing the exam, you demonstrate that you’ve attained the knowledge and competency necessary to provide comprehensive personal financial planning advice to your clients.
What is the best financial designation to get?
The Top 10 Financial Certifications
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst.
- CIC – Chartered Investment Counselor.
- FRM – Financial Risk Manager.
- CLU – Chartered Life Underwriter.
- CAIA – Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst.
- CMFC – Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor.
- CMA – Certified Management Accountant.
How can I become a CFP in India?
A candidate must be a CA / Intermediate level, CFA (US), ICWA, CAIIB, CS, LLB, PhD, M. Phil, PG, Licentiate/Associate/ Fellowship of Life Insurance, Actuary, FFSI & FLMI from LOMA, Civil Service Examinations by UPSC. Register for CFP Examination, click here.