What are your key competencies?
This page provides a list of key career competencies .
- Business awareness. Knows what we do and how we do it.
- Customer orientation.
- Analysis/problem solving.
- Quick thinking/learning.
- Team work.
- Self confidence/resilience.
- Judgement/decision making.
What should I write in skills and technology?
Technical Skills Examples for Your Resume
- Data Management. As more businesses move online, candidates with great data management skills will only become higher in demand.
- Business Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Coding or Programming.
What are the 10 competencies?
These 10 competencies are:
- Opportunity-seeking and initiative. Entrepreneurs seek opportunities and take the initiative to transform them into business situations.
- Demand for efficiency and quality.
- Taking calculated risks.
- Goal setting.
- Information seeking.
- Systematic planning and monitoring.
How do you list skills?
How to List Skills on a Resume
- Keep your resume skills relevant to the job you’re targeting.
- Include key skills in a separate skills section.
- Add your work-related skills in the professional experience section.
- Weave the most relevant skills into your resume profile.
- 5. Make sure to add the most in-demand skills.
What are technical skills examples?
Technical skills are the abilities and knowledge needed to perform specific tasks. They are practical, and often relate to mechanical, information technology, mathematical, or scientific tasks. Some examples include knowledge of programming languages, design programs, mechanical equipment, or tools.
What are the 13 core competencies?
The 13 Competencies includes Drive for Results, Service Orientation, Quality Orientation, Planning & Organizing, Analysis & Problem Solving, Entrepreneurial Orientation, Risk Management, Relationship Management, Adaptability & Change Management, Team Leadership, People Development, Visionary & Strategic Thinking and …
What are technical competencies?
Technical competencies are behaviours directly related to the the nature of training and the technical proficiency required to excercise effective control. Competency on a task requires a match between the operator’s competencies and the competencies required to safely and effectively perform that task.