What are words to describe a good worker?
Here are some of the top skills and characteristics of a good employee:
- Knowing the why, as well as the what.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Innovative ideas.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Dependability, reliability, and responsibility.
- Conflict resolution.
What is the best character of an employee?
Top qualities of a good employee
- Reliability. Look for employees on whom you can count to arrive on time and finish their tasks.
- Problem-solving skills. Valuable employees are driven to solve problems.
- Conflict resolution.
- Communication skills.
- Willing to learn and ask questions.
How do you say good employee at work?
Here are 85 different ways to recognize your colleagues’ good work:
- “Nice work!”
- “Excellent job on that project.”
- “Thanks for helping out.”
- “Wow, that’s impressive work.”
- “Congratulations on a job well done.”
- “Outstanding work!”
- “You are a fast learner.”
- “You’re so good at what you do.”
How would you describe an exceptional employee?
An exceptional employee will always praise and recognise great work, support, and efforts. This will be both private and public. They are great character builders, and when praise is given from a peer, it feels that bit better as it most often comes from that one person you look up to.
How would you describe a valuable employee?
Valuable employees are dedicated individuals who use their skills and attitude to improve their performance and positively influence their work environment.
How do you praise someone’s performance?
Giving Compliments on the accomplishment
- Good job!
- Well done!
- That’s great!
- Nice work!
- That’s really remarkable.
How do you praise good work?
The Top 20 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well.”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
What is a talented employee?
When some people define talent, they’re singling out certain employees who have special above-average skills or abilities. Other people use the word “talent” when referring to their company’s entire workforce or candidates they’re interested in hiring.
What is another word for being a good employee?
Good Employee synonyms. Top synonyms for good employee (other words for good employee) are working right, good worker and work right.
What are the qualities of a great employee?
grounded An ability to stay on task, remember their trajectory and finish what’s been started is a sure-fire sign of a great employee. compassionate More important than software knowledge or a high word-per-minute typing count, being able to connect to others on a human level is essential.
How do you find the perfect employee?
It’s easy to find someone skilled, smart, talented and has a good resume, but a good attitude is gold. It’s not easily found, and cannot be taught. For me, the perfect employee is someone who is really smart, but is also humble. They still follow rules, accept mistakes and respect others. 3. Dedicated
What makes a good employee inspire his or her boss?
A good employee inspires his or her boss. Thanks for being my inspiration. An employee’s hard work is the fuel to great company culture. Thanks for adding extra miles to ours.