What are the 5 sentences?
- My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner.
- The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough.
- Our school building is made of bricks.
- Every night I get woken up by the sound of a barking dog across the street.
- Salad is for rabbits.
How do you spend your day paragraph?
Today,I got up at7 AM. Then I had a showered and did the are breakfast. After breakfast,I went to bus stop and took the bus to went to the college. In college,I took had an English class for one and a half hours,long English class where,firstly,my professor checked the work she gave us the day before.
What weaknesses can I put on recommendation letter?
Recommendation Letter Weaknesses
- Takes too many risks, and comes out shining every time.
- Has trouble delegating tasks because he or she likes to do it all.
- Performance compromised under pressure.
- Excessive sensitivity, which compromises sales efforts.
- Covers for coworkers as a sign of solidarity.
How do you write a good self introduction?
How to write an introduction about yourself
- Summarize your professional standing. The first sentence of your self-introduction should include your name and job title or experience.
- Elaborate on your experiences and achievements.
- Conclude with a lead-in to the next part of the conversation.
How do you spend your day at home paragraph for Class 4?
The following are the five ways in which I spend a day at home:
- Early in the morning, I used to go to the park for running and some exercises.
- After coming back home I take breakfast prepared by Mom.
- Following this, I take a bath and eat my lunch.
- In the evening, I went to the park with my Grandfather.
What would you say are the applicant’s key strengths and talents?
Sample MBA Recommendation Letter -What would you say are the applicant’s key strengths and talents
- “Fast learner”
- “Mentorship and Creativity”
- “Worked in an international environment.”
- “Customer relationship and leadership”
- “Proof of excellence”
- “Get along with others”
How do I spend my Sunday?
I get up late on a Sunday morning and laze around. My mother also gives me a relaxation in the ‘early to bed and early to rise’ schedule. She prepares any of my favourite dish for the special Sunday breakfast. I take a leisurely bath unlike a hurried one every other day.
Who earns money for the family?
the member of a family who earns the money that the family needs to live: the main/sole breadwinner He is 34, a father of three, and the sole breadwinner of the family. An increasing number of career women are becoming the main breadwinner while their men stay at home to care for their children.
How do spend your day at home write five sentences about it?
As I’m in my home,I will get a lot of free time. I will try my best to spend the free time for doing different creative and productive things. I will try to read books of different genre to increase my knowledge about different topics. I will also try to do something about my hobbies,like painting and gardening.
What are your strengths and weaknesses examples?
Examples: How to answer what are your weaknesses?
- #1) I tend to be overly critical of myself.
- #2) I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings.
- #3) I tend to want to take on complete projects all on my own without any outside help.
How do you spend your last Sunday paragraph?
On every Sunday,in Morning I spend time by drinking tea with my family members. Eating my favorite food. In the evening I like to take long walk with my friends. Before I go to bed,I like to read all my emails,whattsap and reply to all messages.
What is the my self?
1 : that identical one that is I —used reflexively I’m going to get myself a new suit , for emphasis I myself will go , or in absolute constructions myself a tourist, I nevertheless avoided other tourists. 2 : my normal, healthy, or sane condition didn’t feel myself yesterday.
Why do I love my family paragraph?
I love my family because they help me succeed in what I want to do and they support me in what I want to do. I love them very much because they love me and care for me like any other kid. I may be slow, but I can do anything that my friends can do, just differently.
What are applicant’s strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include: