What are some good ice breaker answers?
10 Ice Breakers to Really Get to Know Someone:
- What’s one thing your mother/father taught you that completely changed your life?
- What’s been on your mind lately?
- What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
- What’s the last text you sent?
- What’s one of your favorite memories?
What are good ice breakers for dates?
Ask Them Something About Their Dating Profile.
What is a question ball?
Everyone should think of their answer to the question in their head. The person leading the activity will then throw a ball, which should be the same colour as the question is written in, to a person in the circle. They must catch the ball, answer the question and throw it to another person in the circle.
How do you use a question ball?
Blow up the beach ball and write a question or two on each section of the ball. To play the game, toss the ball around the room. Whoever catches it gives their name and answers the question in the section under their left thumb.
What would I do questions?
Hypothetical question list
- If you were a transformer, what vehicle would you turn into?
- What laws would you abolish if you could?
- If extra lives were a thing in the real world, how would you get them?
- If you were a food, what food would you be?
- What animal would be way better if it was covered in scales?
What are some good ice breaker questions?
“If You Could . . .” questions are simple, fun icebreakers that encourage participants to start thinking creatively and learn about one another. Again, participants are asked a question that requires them to weigh options, consider new possibilities, and support an argument—all of which make these types of questions perfect corporate ice breakers!
How to evaluate an ice breaker?
an effective evaluation of his or her speech and delivery style. Because the “Ice Breaker” is the first project a member completes, you may choose to use only the notes section and not the numerical score.
What is a good ice breaker?
What are some good icebreakers?
but more likely three new icebreakers, because the contract VT Halter won included options to build two more ships between 2024 and 2027, for a total purchase price of $1.9 billion. Yes, you read that right. Somehow, some way, the famously profligate U