What am I not good at examples?
50 Oddities, Bad Habits, and Things I’m No Good At
- I’m horrible at sports. Like really bad.
- I’m late to everything.
- I talk too fast—my dad never understands me.
- I don’t like avocados.
- I eat more ice cream than I should.
- I drink more diet coke than I should.
- I stay up later than I should….
- I don’t like pets.
Which career is best?
Top 100 Careers
|Rank||Occupation||# of Jobs|
|4||Computer Systems Analyst||120,440|
What are your skills and talents?
Below is a list of skills that just might be yours.
- Public Speaking.
- Self Management.
- Networking (person to person)
- Networking (in the virtual world)
- Critical Thinking.
- Decision Making.
What is your worst quality examples?
Tips to Answer “What is your Worst Quality” Question:
- Be honest to an extent:
- Be positive even when speaking your negative:
- Stick to very basic and too complicated qualities:
- Point only job related worst qualities:
- Express your weakness in a way that can be a strength too:
How do I choose a career?
Print out and keep this list of ways to pick your top career choices – and take some time to go through it.
- Assess yourself – who are you right now?
- Build a list of careers you want to learn more about.
- Create a list of 2-5 top career choices.
- Think about your short-term and long-term goals.
What are the top 10 career choices?
Top 10 best career choices
- Medical assistant.
- Database administrator.
- Web developer.
- Computer systems analyst.
- Physical therapist.
- Computer programmer.
- Occupational therapist.
How do I find my passion?
4 Steps to Find Your Passion
- 4 Steps to Find Your Passion. Love everything you do.
- Love everything you do.
- Look at your book collection, magazines, DVDs, CDs and credit card statements.
- What do you love to talk about, learn about and/or teach others about?
- Quit talking and start doing.
How do you write about your strengths?
Why Do Interviewers Ask This Question?
- Your strengths align with the company’s needs.
- You can do the job and perform like a rock star.
- You are the best person for the job — no need to hold out for someone better.
- You have qualities, skills, and/or experience that set you apart from the competition.
Which course has highest salary?
Best college degrees for earning a high salary
|Rank||Degree major||Early career pay|