Is SBI Credit Card Customer Care 24X7?
Contact Centre: For more information and help, please call SBI’s 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800-11-2211 (toll-free), 1800-425-3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290/ 1860 500 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I get SBI customer care executive?
Go to sbicard.com/quickcontact….Using website or mobile app:
- Login to sbicard.com or Mobile App & click on ‘My Profile’
- Click on ‘Quick Contact’ and then click ‘edit icon’ appearing on your right.
- Generate OTP and enter the same received on registered number.
How can I complain to SBI customer care?
- Toll Free Nos: 1800112211, 18004253800. Toll number: 080 26599990.
- Designated e-mail addresses for lodging complaints: [email protected],[email protected]
- Designated number for SMS Unhappy Services: 8008202020.
How can I get my SBI credit card number without card?
With SBI Card missed call service, you can get details of your SBI Credit Card account on your registered mobile number via SMS….Missed Call Service.
|Kind of information needed||Virtual mobile number|
|Reward Point Summary||Give a missed call at 8422845514|
|Last Payment Status||Give a missed call at 8422845515|
What is SBI helpline number?
(866) 328-4209State Bank of India / Customer service
What is SBI Customer Care number?
Where can I get a SBI Card in Kolkata?
SBI Card, 3rd floor, Block A, Apeejay House, 15 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India – 700 016 Contact number: 1800 180 1290 (toll free) / Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
Where can I get a SBI Card in Secunderabad?
SBI Card, Unit Nos. 3C, 3D & 3E, 3rd Floor, Queens Plaza, 1-8-382, Queens Plaza S.P. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana, India-500003 Contact number: 1800 180 1290 (toll free) / Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) Website: www.sbicard.com Monday to Saturday : 10 am to 4 pm|Not open on 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month
How do I contact SBI customer service?
Contact Centre ” Please Call SBI’s 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. Toll free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.”
Where can I get SBI Card in Lucknow?
SBI Card, Unit Nos. 1001 – 1002, 10th Floor, A- Block, Embassy Heights, 13, Magrath Road, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-60025 Contact number: 1800 180 1290 (toll free) / Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) Website: www.sbicard.com Monday to Saturday : 10 am to 4 pm|Not open on 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month. SBICardLucknow