How many iffco plants are in UP?
Two plants will be established in Uttar Pradesh — at Aonla in Baraily and the other one at Phulphur in Prayagraj. One each plant is coming at Paradeep (Odisha) and Kalol (Gujarat).
How do I become an iffco dealer?
First of all, you have to apply for the IFFCO BAZAR Franchise online.
- On behalf of IFFCO, a field officer will visit your proposed location and verify all your requirements and verification.
- After completion of all the verification, you will be given the franchise of IFFCO e-market.
How many iffco plants are there in India?
IFFCO stands for Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative. IFFCO has a total of five plants in the country. Of the above plants, three plants are ammonia – urea plants, one NPK/DAP plant, and one is a NPK/DAP and phosphoric acid fertilizer unit.
What is the full form of iffco?
Introduction to IFFCO IFFCO is the acronym for Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited, It is a multi-state cooperative society that is involved in the manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers at a large scale.
Who is the owner of IFFCO?
Dileep Sanghani (CHAIRMAN) Mr. Dileep Sanghani is the Chairman of IFFCO. He is an eminent cooperator who has been deeply involved in providing strength to the Indian cooperative movement since the last three decades.
Who owns IFFCO?
Feroz Allana is the Founder of the Allana Group that deals in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). His Sharjahbased company IFFCO is among the biggest names in the food manufacturing and distribution business in the Gulf.
How do I apply for Iffco Kisan?
- DATE OF BIRTH.
- MOBILE NO (Your mobile number is your user id to sign-in)
- PASSWORD (Remember your password for future sign-in)
- PRESENT ADDRESS.
- EMPLOYEE CODE.
How do I join iffco?
HOW TO BECOME MEMBER OF IFFCO
- Resolution of the Managing Committee of the society for IFFCO membership.
- Copy of registration certificate of society.
- The Demand Draft for atleast 25% of subscribed share capital and admission fee* in favour of IFFCO payable at New Delhi.
Is IFFCO government or private?
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is a multi-state cooperative society.
Who is Dileep Sanghani?
Dileepbhai Sanghani (born 12 May 1954) is an Indian politician and former Cabinet Minister in the Bharatiya Janata Party ministry of Gujarat state of India. He was a minister of Agriculture, Co-operation Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Cow-Breeding., Prison, Excise Law & Justice, Legislative & Parliamentary Affairs.
Is IFFCO private or government?
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd (Iffco) will become a non-government entity following the decision of Iffco board.
Is IFFCO an Indian company?
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is one of India’s biggest cooperative society which is wholly owned by Indian Cooperatives.