How do you get free courses on LinkedIn?
By following the steps below, you’ll gain access to another month of LinkedIn Premium beyond the one-month free trial.
- Step 1: Log into LinkedIn.
- Step 2: In another tab, sign up for Microsoft Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
- Step 3: Click on LinkedIn Learning.
- Step 4: Click “Activate”.
- Step 5: You’re in!
What is an appropriate LinkedIn photo?
The ideal size for your LinkedIn profile picture is 400 x 400 pixels. Larger file sizes are also fine (although 8MB is the max), but try to avoid small, low-resolution images. If the picture looks a bit blurry when you upload it, you may want to opt for a different one.
What should I put as my LinkedIn banner?
LinkedIn Quick Tip: Use Your Banner
- Reinforce your personal brand (which may be tied strongly to a corporate brand).
- Make you look more impressive than if you left the default blue in place.
- Be easy to understand (if a casual visitor has to spend more than 2-3 seconds processing it, it’s too complicated).
What should I put on LinkedIn when looking for a job?
- Actively Seeking Employment.
- Available for Employment.
- Available for New Opportunities.
- Seeking a New Opportunity.
- Operations Logistic Professional Seeking Work.
- Experienced Retail Manager Available for New Opportunity.
- Former VP HR, Seeking New Human Resources Opportunities.
- Marketing Professional in Transition.
What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
Even though it isn’t one-size-fits-all, marketers have found success on LinkedIn by posting Tuesday through Thursday, typically between the hours of 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. depending on your time zone. The worst time to post is on weekends or outside of business hours, which are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How do I take a selfie on LinkedIn?
How to Take a LinkedIn Selfie – Yes, Selfies Are Now Okay!
- Dress appropriately.
- Choose a neutral background with natural lighting.
- Pose at an angle with space between you and your background.
- Position your camera slightly above your head.
- Crop your photo close to your face…
What is a good background picture for LinkedIn?
Best size of a LinkedIn background photo LinkedIn recommends a picture that is 1584 (w) x 396 (h) pixels, and you can upload it as a JPG, GIF, or PNG file 8MB or smaller.
What to write while posting a certificate on LinkedIn example?
Write something that’s specific to your achievements in the course. For example, share your take-aways, and what you are proud of accomplishing, or a new skill you mastered and the impact that has had on your organization. Tag your instructor(s) in the post, so they will be sure to see it and help you celebrate.
How do I learn to post on LinkedIn?
To add a course or a learning path certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
- Click More to the right of the course title you want to add.
- Select Add to profile from the dropdown.
- From the confirmation pop-up window, check the Share with network box to send an update about your course completion on LinkedIn.
What is a good header for LinkedIn?
LinkedIn Headline Keywords place an emphasis on keywords. By default, LinkedIn creates your headline based on your current job title and company. For example: “Web Developer at Jobscan.” With 120 characters to work with, relying on the default LinkedIn headline is a wasted opportunity.
What is a good summary to put on LinkedIn?
Depending on the goal of your LinkedIn profile, your LinkedIn summary should include 3-5 sentences that describe: your years of experience in your industry, your area of expertise, the types of organizations you’ve worked with, your skills, and what you’re most known for professionally.
Are LinkedIn learning courses worth it?
Conclusion – Are LinkedIn Learning Courses Worth It? In my opinion, yes – it’s definitely worth it. As long as you do minor research on your instructors & courses, there are no real drawbacks with the platform. And you can get started with a free month here.
What size should a LinkedIn banner be?
Image Specifications for Your LinkedIn Pages and Career Pages
|Tab||Module||Recommended Image Size|
|Page||Logo Image||300 (w) x 300 (h) pixels|
|Page||Cover Image||1128 (w) x 191 (h) pixels|
|Life||Main Image||1128 (w) x 376 (h) pixels|
|Life||Custom Modules||502 (w) x 282 (h) pixels|
What is a good LinkedIn cover photo?
LinkedIn Cover Photo Size & Dimensions 1,584 x 396 pixels is the recommended cover photo size. Cover photos can be larger or smaller but should always maintain a 129:8 aspect ratio. Cover photos have a maximum file size of 4mb. LinkedIn accepts PNG, JPG, and GIF file types for cover photos.
Can you make money on LinkedIn learning?
LinkedIn Learning is proud to offer an affiliate program for individuals or groups that love LinkedIn Learning as much as we do! You can join the LinkedIn Learning affiliate program and earn up to $40 per monthly subscription or 35 percent of the sale from a standalone (individual course) purchase.