How do you crop a region in Revit?
Crop regions can be rectangular or non-rectangular.
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify | tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed.
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I crop viewport?
To crop a viewport:
- Select the viewport.
- Select the command.
- Click Crop to enter Edit Crop mode.
- Create a 2D object such as a rectangle, circle, or polyline.
- Click Exit Viewport Crop to return to the sheet layer or design layer.
- The cropped viewport displays; in the Object Info palette, the Crop status changes to Yes.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
Why is crop view greyed out? If Crop is grayed out check to make sure you are trying to crop a view that is not a parent to ANY other kind of views. A projected view is acceptable but if you’ve taken a detail or section view from it, Crop will become unavailable when anything is selected.
How do I change the viewport size in Revit?
Add dimensions and text notes, pan the viewport, or change the scale of a view to accommodate project needs.
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet.
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View).
- Modify the view as desired.
How do I resize a viewport in Vectorworks?
To scale a viewport with the mouse, select the viewport and use the Modify > Group command to turn it into a group object. Click and drag a handle to resize the viewport. Then use the Modify > Ungroup command to change it back into a viewport object.
What is do not crop view in Revit?
Go to Solution. The View is associated with a Scope Box. You can either change the Scope Box to None, or open an overall floor plan where you see the Scope Box and resize it. OK, thank you.
Why is scope box greyed out?
There are some situations where the Scope Box property of a view is greyed out – so you cannot assign a Scope Box to the view. The answer may be to do with the Crop Boundary – and it may not be obvious, especially if the crop boundary is hidden.
What is viewport in Revit?
Revit 2019. Mar 08 2021In-product view. A viewport is like a window through which you can see the actual view. Viewports apply only to project drawings, such as floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views.
How do I change the viewport in Vectorworks?
Select Modify > Edit Viewport. Alternatively, right-click (Windows) or Ctrl-click (Mac) on a viewport, and select Edit from the context menu. The Edit Viewport dialog box opens. The options available depend on whether the viewport is on a sheet layer or design layer (Vectorworks Design Series required).
How do I copy a viewport in Vectorworks?
You can. Go to the Viewport you want to copy and Group it (do not convert to group, just run the Group command on it). Paste on a sheet layer in the new document. As far as I am aware, all parameters will be copied over and you should see the Viewport in place.
How do you remove the size of a crop in Revit?
Resize Crop Regions Explicitly
- In the drawing area, select the crop region.
- Click Modify tab Crop panel (Size Crop).
- If you are modifying a crop region in a perspective 3D view, select either Field of view or Scale (locked proportions).
- Modify the values for width and height.
How do you activate a scope box in Revit?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired.
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.
Why is crop view greyed out in Revit?
If the view is not cropped,On the View Control Bar,click (Crop View).
How to crop a view on a sheet in Revit?
Add dimensions. See About permanent dimensions.
How to crop image in Revit?
In Revit, click to Top View button in the top right corner of the 3d view, and use the scroll wheel to zoom in on your image. 2 around, we can use an OOTB button that simply places an instance of selected image to the current view: Crop the top-half of the image and Save As imageL. Show the Shape Image in Schedules. 0.
How to create a floor plan view in Revit?
– For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. – Select one or more levels for which you want to create a plan view. – To create a plan view for a level that has an existing plan view, clear Do not duplicate existing views.