How do you contact iTunes support?
Product and Services Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I contact iTunes to complete this transaction?
Please Contact iTunes Support to Complete This Transaction
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and tap your Apple ID and then Sign out.
- It is possible that you are having this problem because you may have multiple Apple devices (Mac, iPad , iPhone etc) sharing the same iTunes account.
Why do I need to contact iTunes support?
This kind of notice usually means they want to confirm you are who you say you are, or your cc has expired, or any of a number of things. Contact them at the link given and find out. I also did Contact itunes support soo many times but still my problem not fixed.
Why wont my iTunes purchase go through?
If you can’t make purchases or update your apps, including free apps, there might be a problem with your payment method. To fix this, add a new payment method or update your payment information.
How do I fix my purchase could not be completed?
How to Fix ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ Error: 5 Ways
- Make Sure Your Payment Information Is Correct.
- Then Try Restarting your iPhone (or iPad).
- Sign Out of Your Apple ID then Sign Back In.
- Unrestricted Access.
- Reach Out to Apple.
How do I connect to iTunes?
To connect to iTunes, start by updating to the latest version of iTunes and signing in with your Apple ID. Then, connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer with a USB cable, and click on the phone or tablet icon near the top-left corner of iTunes.